“Groupon set menu”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We bought a groupon voucher for 4 people, which meant that we had a set menu that was chosen for us. There was lots of variation in the meze, if one of us didn't like something there was plenty more to choose from. Service was very quick and the staff were very helpful and attentive, will definitely be returning.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went to Efes last night with a good friend .We had such a lovely night food was fresh and very tasty service was excellent will definately return.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I like the food don't take me wrong, I like it so much that I still gave it a 4th chance, but the last one. Every time I go there I got a sick stomach.
Don't know what it is. My boyfriend says is the oil, but I am not sure.
Might not be bad for everybody, for me and my friends has been, so that's that.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The staff were very friendly and informative, the food was excellent and well priced. I will go here again!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We went at the end of February for a friends birthday and they made it such a brilliant night. They asked when we booked the table whether it was for a special occasions and when we arrived there were banners around out table, the birthday girl got a free three course meal as well! The rest of meals were all very reasonably priced and really good food. The staff there were completely brilliant, really friendly and couldn't do enough for us! A personal and friendly service. Overall somewhere I would recommend.