“Low calorie Pizza?”

Pizza Express
Ranked #576 of 1,427 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Low calorie Pizza?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Never thought I would see it but I had a 500 calorie pizza at Pizza Express and it was delicious. Ok so there was no middle but the hole was full of lovely fresh spinach and shaved parmesan so I didn't feel I was missing out.
My friend and I went to the newish one by the Peace Gardens in Sheffield on a lovely sunny Friday tea time after work for a catch up session, and were made to feel very welcome, the staff member who looked after us was friendly attentive and helpful.
Inexpensive and enjoyable, what more can you ask? we will go back -

• Visited August 2013

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“expensive for what you get”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Have been eating at Pizza Express a couple of times and every time I was amazed by the bill at the end of the meal. Don't get me wrong, the place is very clean, the service is good enough but I do not like to pay £5ish for 3 balls of dough with a bit, just half of tea spoon, of garlic butter. I do not mind paying the cash when there is something in my plate.
The pizzas are very nice but again make sure you eat at home before you go out to eat at Pizza Express

• Visited July 2013
“Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great with kids. My daughter is diabetic and they gave me the full information on carbohydrates in the recipes so it made the whole experience easy especially when she wanted chocolate fudge sunday! Very helpful, good service and great food. Loving the new menu too.

Visited May 2013
“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Didn't really enjoy the food. Was ok, lacking in flavour etc. Staff looked overwhelmed - maybe because we had a big table with loads of different orders. Got the orders mixed up etc. Not really wowed by the place - might give it another try when with less people!

Visited December 2012
“Will be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We have visited this Pizza Express a few times now, twice with friends and twice as a couple. We generally have had Tesco vouchers which makes it very reasonable. The food has always been tasty, freshly cooked pizza and pasta's, a good selection on the menu, good service, pleasant surroundings. We did go once on a Sunday lunchtime and it was noisy with a kids party, but then that is to be expected. The evening times we have visited were quite relaxed with a nice atmosphere. We'll definitely go back as I have just received some more Tesco vouchers in the post!

• Visited November 2012