“Chutney has done it again”
Review of Chutney

Chutney
Ranked #453 of 1,499 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I absolutely love this place, the food is delicious and the service is brilliant.. For a small restaurant they make it so vibrant.. I've had many takeaways from here and I've always been satisfied.. I can understand when it's busy that it can take a bit of time, but that doesn't bother me.. The staff are brilliant and it's very clean place.. make sure you try this place!! You won't be disappointed.. Don't go looking for mistakes just enjoy the food and enjoy your night.. I'll be popping down Tuesday :)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food is great, always a warm welcome and really friendly staff. Would recommend a visit or even a take-away.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I really enjoyed my meal and the service was excellent. I had the fish bhajji that tasted lovely. I really liked the blend of spices and flavours which gave a real zing! The presentation of the food and the restaurant itself looked amazing. I would recommend Chutney to anyone as its one of the best restaurants in Sheffield. My credit goes to the chef as they have done a fabulous job of cooking what I would say a 10 out of 10 three course meal.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We usually go to Amraj restaurant in crystal peaks but since they've closed we got recommended to try out Chutney. This is one of the best restaurants we've been to. The service is excellent and the food is amazing. Definitely recommend this to anyone that wants an authentic Indian cuisine.

1  Thank Jordan11111
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The food was brilliant from this restaurant. I had the chicken korma and pilau rice which was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that's headed that way or looking for a nice restaurant to dine at.