“Quality sushi decent prices”
Review of Edo Sushi Takeaway

Edo Sushi Takeaway
Ranked #23 of 1,483 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Small authentic Japanese run take-out in Sheffield City Centre. We serve the freshest handmade sushi and also Japanese hot food, such as Chicken katsu curry & rice for lunch-time and deliveries for the evening. We maintain standards of food quality, hygiene and service to the highest by ongoing training, support and feedback from customers. Thank you.
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Small place with some really good sushi. Well worth a visit, very generous with the fish which is fresh and tasty

1  Thank acooperman
Edo S, Owner at Edo Sushi Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Thankyou for your review, it's nice to know customers appreciate the quality and freshness of our fish.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Ordered a big choice of sushi last night and we were absolutely delighted. Great taste and quality.
Will definitely order again from Edos Sushi!

Thank you very much for your review and hope to serve you again sometime in the future.

All the best,

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Edo has always been consistent with their food quality!! Staff always friendly and love the kaiso!!!

Thanks for your review after trying our food on several occasions. We will do our best to maintain our quality and standards high.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My boyfriend and I visited Sheffield over the weekend. Having both attended Uni in the city a few years back I checked on Tripadvisor for any new, highly rated places we might not know about and should visit. We were impressed with the reviews for this place and decided to try it out.

We ordered a chicken Katsu curry each and a mixed sushi selection to share. The katsu was freshly made, the chicken was light and crispy, with the bread-crumbs lovely and golden and not at all greasy. It was delicious. The sushi was a great mix with the freshest wasabi I have ever had. Beautiful light green and with a powerful kick. Absolutely stunning. I wish I still lived in Sheffield as I'd be in here everyday. And all at a reasonable price too, far cheaper and superior quality to what I usually have when visiting a chain sushi restaurant.

Highly recommend. We will be back when next visiting the city

Thanks for your review, and hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Amazing sushi place I have not tried the others in Sheffield so can't compare to others. I can say how ever that this sushi is the best I have ever had. Beats the crap from a supermarket. It is made fresh in front of you while you wait. The staff are friendly and polite and the food is excellent what more can I say. The boxes they have on offer for £4.50 at lunch are good value. I have yet to try the katsu or hot food though.

Edo S, Owner at Edo Sushi Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Thank you very much for your review and great to hear you enjoyed our sushi. Our katsu curry are also very popular and filing as a meal on its own.

Look forward to serving you in the near future,