“Thoroughly enjoyed, shame has no business yet- FAB value for £” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harvester Centertainment

Harvester Centertainment
Ranked #164 of 1,417 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We pride ourselves being the top of our game with casual dining whether be a quick bite to eat passing through or night out with family,friends we will accommodate our guests what ever the occasion even if its a larger booking. The team are Friendly, outgoing, considerate and will pull out all the stops to make your dining experience fantastic from front of house to back house just pop down and see it with your own eye's. Our food range at Harvester is freshly prepared by a kitchen team every day and cooked to perfection by our amazing kitchen team whether you want our succulent rotisserie chicken or 28 day matured steak to just a salad from our famous salad bar which is inclusive with every meal even kids meals. Drinks we have lots of drinks for you to try new ones or the old classics and if we have the stock we will make you a sneaky cocktail if you just ask us. Nearly forgot me not forget our unlimited fizzy soft drinks with lots of different flavour combinations you wont believe your eyes. Book online on the Harvester website or download our new app from our Facebook page to. See you soon.
“Thoroughly enjoyed, shame has no business yet- FAB value for £”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We visited between 5-6pm on A Friday, and as someone else mentioned- was very empty.

It was my 1st visit to harvester, and I visited with 2 health conscious dieting friends (I'm not- I eat anything going, but do enjoy a fresh salad and nice chicken!).

It is FABULOUS value for money, I didn't realise that you can order main, side & a sauce.
& to top that off unlimited visits to a salad bar , with bread and even more sauces? FAB. All for under a tenner including my unlimited refill drink.

My friends had the mixed chicken grill (didnt finish it all, large portion), and I had chicken piri.
I filled up a bit too much on the salad before my main came- it IS possible! So left some chicken , what is my own fault. Mine was served with rice- well done , moist. My friends had a jacket potato, and other chips- also did the same trick & had a rather large bowl of salad & bread whilst waiting for our main to cook.

The salad bar reminded me of pizza hut- but felt more cleaner & fresher.
We loved the red devil sauce what sounded like was going to be hot- but in fact was a low calorie delicious dressing.

Place was very spacious & eventually got a few more tables in, of O.A.P's & 3 families.
Being a mum myself, I noticed that they sell baby food for when my little one is old enough, what is extremely rare.
I always panic & am very conscious of having a baby in restaurant, as I can honestly say that as a diner, buggies cramped up everywhere does annoy me, when you are trying to have a meal.
However the spacious layout makes me feel very comfortable enough to bring my little one when she is old enough.

It felt quite strange being so empty, but soon got used to it. It was weird walking out & seeing chiquitos straight opposite bursting full & people waiting to be seated- people need to give healthy eating & harvester more of a chance, definately.
I think in general the other restaurants at this places location give off a party vibe, or have more background music to whatever country's food they are selling- whereas Harvester is more family orientated & calm.

Loved the open kitchen, was perfect for a quiet catch up chat with my health conscious friends !

• Visited February 2013

Sheffield
“Very good and great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Can't understand some of the complaints?
It's cheap the food is decent and the staff are very friendly.
I went with my wife and 2 kids and we all enjoyed it, the free salad bar is great and it saved us buying a starter, the kids meals are good and the staff are always happy to help change the food around for fussy 6yr old.
The free refills on soft drinks are also a plus and a money saver.
You get a decent family meal for 4 and drinks for under £40.
If your wanting a servant and a posh meal go elsewhere but if you are wanting a decent meal with the family in a non rushed relaxed surrounding then give this place a visit.
I will return.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Ghost town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We decided to go for a lunchtime meal. My partner and I arrived just after 12 and expected it to be very busy. We were very wrong. We first thought it was closed as there was only one other table occupied. Once we were seated we discovered there was only one server so we expected to be waiting ages when the place filled up. Only ot never did fill up. It made a very relaxed and private atmosphere but felt like a ghost town.

Menu has decent choice for even the pickiest of eaters like myself and the prices are good value for a decent meal.

The food was nice but my steak was pretty much charcoal around the edges. Not what i was expecting for a medium-well steak.

Overall a decent trip but would have been nice if it was a bit more lively. And i think i'll stay away from the steak.

1 Thank KitKatReviews
“A lovely meal and at a fantastic price can't fault this place £32 for 3 adult meals and a kids meal all with drinks bargain and ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Love it here I had the chicken spit roast and mini ribs and there were to die for the chicken is amazing

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Up and down”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We've been a couple of time to here and had some great meals but one of the time the kids meal wasn't much good. The sausage was burnt and it said there was gravy and none came out, but that was a one of for us all in all good value for money