“Very Good”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Went with a friend for a midweek meal and we had a nice dinning experience. Good quality , nice and spicy food. We have really enjoyed. Only down side I have noticed- the service was bit slow for midweek. Well worth trying this place, we will return.

Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Went here for a night out food was ok but service was very slow. Took ages for our food to arrive even though it wasn't that busy.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Been meaning to visit for a while after reading all the good reviews, i had heard it was run by the same people as the old dilshad and i think that may be true as we recognised some of the waiters. The food was nice, I enjoyed mine more than my husband did, I had the chicken karai which I thought was very flavoursome, my only complaint would be there was a lot of excess grease but I suppose that is the nature of Indian food. The nan bread was very delicious and my favourite part of the meal. We found the restaurant a bit too dark and the waiters a bit too attentive as in you have your last mouthful and they take the plate away. Overall a good restaurant serving nice Indian food but as the title of my review says not top of my list yet.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

A little way out of the centre but well worth the visit. The staff were most attentive and we were served our starter- mixed tandoori grill for two, in good time.... Absolutely delicious!!
We followed with a speciality- lamb Gust Satkora and a chicken tikka dopiaza.
Both were superbly spiced and full of flavour
Great restaurant... One of the Best!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

what a lovely evening we had , all the staff were very friendly and helpful, managing to be attentive, but not hovering over us.Tthe food was very tasty, and had us going back for seconds and thirds!! it was a great first experience and we are already planning our next visit.
thank you to diplu and all the staff at Viraaj.