“Our regular curry house”
Review of Viraaj Restaurant

Viraaj Restaurant
Ranked #111 of 1,500 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I've enjoyed every meal so far. There's lots of choice, with a few different dishes to try compared to other indian restaurants. It's a friendly, clean, intimate dining experience. Quite quick service.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

A wide choice of curries to cater for every taste in warm and convivial suuroundings. Well worth a visit if you like Asian cuisine.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Clean, attentive service but not OTT.
Over a few visits since opening it has been consistently excellent.
The nan bread is light as a feather and everything we have tried so far has left us wanting more.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I went here with my Husband for our anniversary last Thursday night. To Start with we shared a Special Tandoori for two people and it was superb, cooked to perfection. Our mains tasted fresh and absolutely delicious. We are booked in this Thursday again and aim to make it a weekly thing! May I add the staff there know there food and recommend what is in season at the time, I was really impressed by knowledge the guy had when taking our order. I definatley recommend Viraaj to all of you reading this!!

1  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I've been 3 times now and the host Sufi was brilliant along with the staff. The Warm reception and amazing food is a must for all to experience.