“Nice little spot for outdoor lunch”
Review of Popolo - CLOSED

Popolo
Cuisines: Italian, American, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Popolo Bar is a relaxed cocktail bar, with a large range of products from craft bottled beers, extensive spirit list, draught beer and cider, to a large wine selection. The Grill House is our restaurant concept upstairs serving a great range of food from burgers to blackened salmon. We also have a wide range of vegetarian options to cater for everyone's needs.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice little spot for outdoor lunch”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

It was a nice sunny Sunday afternoon when I stopped for lunch. The outdoor patio looks out over Leopoldo Square and there was a live band setting up. I had the caprese salad and the cheese was plentiful but it could have used more basil. The risotto primavera was good. The service was attentive and prompt.

• Visited July 2013

Marbella, Spain
“Recommended”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very good food and great service in a cosy atmosphere and very helpful staff. Itlian dishes served were outstanding both in taste and in presentation.

Visited June 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant evening meal”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went here for an evening meal with a colleague. The food was absolutely delicious, had the prawn skewers and rice balls to start and pork belly and mushroom chicken for mains. Both of us really enjoyed our food, and the chunky chips that came with the chicken were some of the best chips I've had in a restaurant. Waitress was very helpful and polite which is always a bonus. Extensive cocktail menu, but decided to go for one of the reasonably priced wines. Overall, I would definitely visit again.

• Visited June 2013
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and so helpful!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My brother and I went ot eat there. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The restaurant was quite noisy (especially a party of 7 women close by) but we like a lively atmosphere!

The starters (mushroom) were great. The I ordered the wrong pizza by mistake and couldn't eat it as it was meaty and I'm vegetarian! It was entirely my fault. I offered to pay for it and ordered the right pizza, which they got out really quickly because my brother had already started his calzone.

They wouldn't take payment for the pizza I had ordered incorrectly and which had arrived at the table - this was more than fair!

I would definitely eat there again!

• Visited June 2013
Alfreton, United Kingdom
“Great cocktails”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stopped here for a few drinks and was really impressed with the service and the fantastic cocktails on offer. They had a huge range and the drinks ordered were top notch. We decided to order some antipasti as the drinks were so nice and the food didn't disappoint either - highly recommended.

Visited June 2013