“Happy birthday to you”

Ranked #315 of 1,453 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: British, Bar, Grill
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Grosvenor Casino Sheffield is a vibrant and diverse leisure destination which boasts an a la carte restaurant, late night bar and a comprehensive gaming experience. Our restaurant is open from 6pm-2am with our bar menu served from 12pm-4am. From succulent steaks to plentiful platters, our new menu has something for all, a great grill is a real game changer. Succulent steaks all big in flavour, cooked alongside some classic grill favourites, exactly how you want them.
“Happy birthday to you”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Great place great food great atmosphere lovely and helpfull staff and pleasant surroundings not sure whether to go red or black odds or evens or what no is next but enjoyed the experience and will go again although steaks where on small side and expensive for there size continental lagers nice starters lovely all in all very good

James B, Manager at Grosvenor Casino, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Hi Carl,

I am really glad that you enjoyed your birthday night out with us here at G Casino. I will be sure to give your positive feedback to the rest of my team.

In terms of the steak I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this visit. The steaks purchased are either 16oz or 8oz pre-cooked weights, and generally we only have very little variance in their delivered weights. I will be sure to let the kitchen know that possibly on this occasion there was an issue.

We are having a complete menu revamp in May, you should come down and let us know what you think to the changes!

Thanks, James

“Great Nite Out”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great night out. Buffet food very good, staff very helpful and attentive, brilliant atmosphere. We went for a Christmas special - and our package was explained well, plus the roulette tutorial was very clear.

• Visited December 2012
James B, Manager at Grosvenor Casino, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Hello,

I am very glad that you enjoyed your evening at G Casino.

We are always pleased to receive positive feedback, i will pass your comments on to our team.

Hopefully we can welcome you again for Christmas 2013!

“Great time!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Yet again my visit to G Casino was most enjoyable. I have got to say that I have never met such a lovely team of receptionists.They are all very customer focused, they are always cheerful and friendly, even at very busy times when their equipment has failed, i.e cameras/ computers not working they still continue to maintain a high level of customer service. I find this very important when they are the first and last impression.
The bar staff could do with taking a leaf out of the receptionists book, some of them, not all,can be very miserable.
In my experience I do think that some of the management could be more welcoming. I have witnessed rudeness myself on more than one occassion ,from who I can only assume is the Restaurant manager. I had to bite my tongue as I was not directly involved . The food is always well cooked and well presented. Good value for money.

The remainder of the staff as usual are always polite and pleasant, it is always the minority that let things down.

As a customer service manager myself I know it is sometimes difficult to have the right people in the right place at the right time and my few moans certainly will not stop me visiting G Casino Sheffield again.

Keep up the good work!

• Visited January 2013
James B, Manager at Grosvenor Casino, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Hello,

I am very pleased to get your feedback regarding your visit to G Casino Sheffield.

Tripadvisor is a very useful tool for us as a business as it gives us a chance to see how we are perceived by our customers.

I will pass your very positive feedback on to our Head Receptionist and the comments that you have made where you have felt that impovements could be made also to the relevant Heads of Department.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

sheffield
“Amazing as always!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love coming to G casino sheffield. This is always the first place I think of when planning a night out or celebration. Staff are always really friendly and the food is outstanding and really good value for money

James B, Manager at Grosvenor Casino, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Hello Kim,

I am glad to hear that we are your first choice when organising parties, and that you have found our levels of service and value for money all 5*!

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Sheffield
“Excellent service, will return!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

After a recent visit to the casino, I found that the food was delicious! Staff we're very friendly and pleasant. The casino seems to have been recently renovated, and done so very well. Both the casino and restaurant maintain an elegant, modern whilst still comfortable atmosphere. Couldn't fault the service or the food. Will deffo be returning again in the future!

• Visited January 2013
James B, Manager at Grosvenor Casino, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Hello,

I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Sheffield G.

We underwent a major refurbishment just over 3 years ago.

I hope that you will be able to return soon.