Ibis Sheffield City
  • Room Service
Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsponds forgetrain stationq parkcar parkshort staydiscount vouchercentral locationbrick wallminute walkcomfy bedshower roomwould stay againwithin easy walking distancewhat it says on the tinreception areagreat showersecure parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have stayed two ibis hotel in the UK.
Ibis in Nottingham was really nice so I expected that this hotel is also good.

but Ibis in Sheffield city was not like I expected.
My room was like very very cheap hotel.
I had to stay in a twin room. The bed was very small.

I will not stay here again...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Diane B, General Manager at Ibis Sheffield City, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

I'm sorry that you were disappointed by your stay at Ibis Sheffield City Centre. We do appreciate all feedback.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

The Ibis was in a great location for both the train station and the city centre, and the check-in process was quick and easy. However, the room itself left a lot to be desired. The size of the room wasn't a problem (perfectly adequate for a budget hotel), but the temperature of the room was unbearably hot with no way to counter this. It led to an extremely bad night's sleep, and left me feeling a little ill by the next morning. The bathroom was, again, a reasonable size, but had a smell that you might more commonly associate with a portaloo - quite off-putting. I was staying in Sheffield overnight to attend a job interview the next morning, and unfortunately my sleep was very disturbed by some very noisy guests running up and down the corridor in the middle of the night, which I did not appreciate.

Breakfast was absolutely fine - a good selection of hot and cold food items for the price paid.

Unfortunately, the smell and the heat of my room would deter me from choosing to stay at an Ibis again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Many thanks for your feedback and i'm sorry that you were disappointed with your experience of Ibis Sheffield City Centre. My team is available 24 hours to address any concerns that you may have during your stay.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stayed here on a Saturday night and could not fault the hotel at all!

Location is great right in the city centre, rooms nice and clean, staff very friendly.

secure parking 30 seconds away which is £14 for 24 hours but the hotel will give you a dicount ticked which took ours down to £7.20 Brillant!

Without a doubt we will stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

I'm delighted that you had an enjoyable time with us at Ibis Sheffield City Centre and found our location ideal for your visit. My team and I really appreciate your review. Thank you for staying with us and hope that we can welcome you back on a future next visit Sheffield.

Reviewed January 5, 2014