Ibis Sheffield City
Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)
$94
$89
  • Pool
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$110
$88
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Pool
$78
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsponds forgetrain stationq parkcar parkshort staydiscount vouchercentral locationbrick wallminute walkcomfy bedshower roomwould stay againwithin easy walking distancewhat it says on the tinreception areagreat showersecure parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Diane B, General Manager at Ibis Sheffield City, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Asked for a twin room. Beds still pushed together. No new loo roll in the room on arrival. Staff had no personality on check in, complete opposite of welcoming. Awful TV reception. Curiously outside looks like a new build, inside it looks like something from the 60s. More B&B than hotel to be honest.

• Stayed: October 2013

I'm sorry that you were disappointed by your experience at Ibis Sheffield City Centre. I appreciate all feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Good central location, excellent value for money, all staff very helpful and friendly, close to train and bus station,food a bit expensive and no HD tv in room though,plenty of pubs and other places to eat near by

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Diane B, General Manager at Ibis Sheffield City, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

I'm delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us at Ibis Sheffield City Centre, my team and I really appreciate your review. Thank you for staying with us and hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Reception was so rude we cancelled the booking and advised we would never come back, for this late rooms charge us £33, Disgusting. Instead stayed at Garrison hotel nearby, much nicer - would recommend.

Room Tip: Try Garrison Hotel, similar price but much nicer.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jluker4470

I am really sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations at Ibis Sheffield City Centre. I treat all comments with utmost seriousness. Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback as this will enable me to continuously improve on the customer care service we provide.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I paid a budget price for this hotel after booking a long way in advance. Definitely got my money's worth and then some. It was in walking distance from the station, the universities, and the city centre. Friendly, helpful staff, comfy bed and lots of hot water.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I'm delighted that you found our facilities and location ideal for your visit. My team and I really appreciate your review. Thank you for staying with us and hope that we can welcome you back when you next visit Sheffield.