Ibis Sheffield City
$68
$59
Halifax Hall(Sheffield)
$74
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Restaurant
$283
Trip.com
  • Pool
All reviewsponds forgetrain stationq parkcar parkshort staydiscount vouchercentral locationbrick wallminute walkcomfy bedshower roomwould stay againwithin easy walking distancewhat it says on the tinreception areagreat showersecure parking
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Staff were lovely, room was clean felt it was good value for money.
The area itself is a bit sketch, but as we were just there for an overnight stay it wasn't an issue.

Did feel the drinks were a bit on the expensive side £15 for 2 glasses of wine and a JD and coke. 3£ more than the same round at a posh bar on Eccleshall rd.

Not in a hurry to visit Sheffield again, but if needs must, I'd be happy staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Diane B, General Manager at Ibis Sheffield City, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review. My team and I appreciate all feedback very much and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Sheffield City Centre when you do visit Sheffield in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My arrival was later than anticipated owing to flight and train delays, but I received a very warm and friendly welcome from the gentleman on reception. As it was quiet, we engaged in prolonged and interesting conversation about local amenities, hotel facilities and general topics of interest. Also I took up the offer of optional breakfast which provided variety, was delicious and made a good start to the day.
The Ibis Sheffield City is located near to shops, super tram, railway and bus stations. When I booked it was on offer and I felt it represented excellent value. The room was quiet, clean, there was the usual TV, en suite shower, very comfortable bed and the tea making facilities were greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words and we hope that we can welcome you back to ibis Sheffield City Centre in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

A very basic hotel... Ok for an overnight stay and simply somewhere to lay your head. Clean rooms and tea and coffee facilities.... Over priced but ok location. Tram link next to hotel and parking over the road... Perfect links to the motorpoint arena.

• Stayed: March 2013
Diane B, General Manager at Ibis Sheffield City, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

I'm sorry that you were disappointed by your overall experience at Ibis Sheffield City Centre. I appreciate all feedback and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously.
Diane Brown

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed here for one night. The hotel is very well situated for the stations and tram and is clean and tidy. The staff were extremely helpful and it was a great advantage having a bar and small restaurant in site.

Room Tip: I had a ground floor room which was fine
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Diane B, General Manager at Ibis Sheffield City, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Many thanks for your much valued review and your kind comments about our staff. We're delighted that you found our location convenient for the local amenities and transport network and we do hope that we can welcome you back to Ibis Sheffield City Centre in the future.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I always stay here when visiting Sheffield. Rooms are always clean, the staff are always helpful. Really great location. Only a few mins walk from train station. I've never tried the breakfast, but it always smells nice in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2013
Diane B, General Manager at Ibis Sheffield City, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words and we're grateful that you could take the time to write a review. We're especially delighted that you choose to stay at Ibis Sheffield City Centre on a regular basis and look forward to your future visits.