“Fantastic fun” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Laser Quest Sheffield

Laser Quest Sheffield
Ranked #4 of 49 Fun & Games in Sheffield
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate sci-fi action adventure for all ages. Whether you're 7 or 77, you'll love the adrenaline pumping exhilaration of stalking your opponents and unleashing a searing volley of laser fire in the battle zone of the 21st century. This is no video game - this is for REAL. We provide full briefings and all the equipment you need. Each player is kitted out with a futuristic body pack and carries a laser. Each game is played out in the Laser Quest labyrinth, with catwalks, mazes, swirling fog, music and lights. You score points when you zap your opponents but lose points when they zap you. Up to 24 players can compete in 20 minute sessions. From team to solo games, there is a format suitable for you. Scores are displayed on monitors at the end of the game with each player receiving their own score card.
Chesterfield, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

I took my grandson for a treat. Neither of us had been before. I was a little apprehensive due to my senior years, but needn't have worried. There was a good mix of people of all ages from 7 to 70 and once the game started everyone participated on equal terms, making if fun for everyone. My grandson is now planning to have his birthday party there, so looks like we're certainly going back.

The venue if part of a huge complex across the road from Sheffield Arena. There is more than ample parking, with a huge selection of restaurants and fast food outlets, cinema, IMAX etc.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Good fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

I went here on my sons stag do and being older than most of the others was a little apprehensive. I needn't have worried as the games were both competitive and fun
The staff were helpful and entertaining and on the whole it was great value for money

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Garywest227
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Laser Quest - Guaranteed fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

I'm 22 yrs old and it was my first time playing laser tag.
I'd say that we had a lot of fun. We booked a non-exclusive game, so there were people at the same age and also some who were less than 10 years younger than us (How I met your mother feelings...).
Good location, close to the Meadowhall.
The staff was really nice. They not only changed our time slot but also refunded us for the following game we couldn't play due to some changes in our bus tickets.
Only one negative aspect: too many people in one game for that arena. But it's possible to book exclusive games.

Sheffield
“Very good game!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

We went for the zappy hour (10am). The price was good (£5 for two games), but it would be nice to get this price without the early start. It was a shame we were the only people in the arena at first (just 3 of us), and I was a little disappointed not to get a print out of the scores as I have in other centres.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great for 11 yr old lads, (and their dads). Well organised without being over organised. Nice staff, and not overly expensive really

Visited July 2014