“HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY FIRE!”
Review of Sheffield Ski Village - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sheffield Ski Village
Reviewed July 3, 2012

the sea village has been destroyed by fire an will be closed for a while!,,its a shame because it was a great family day out..hope it returns back to its best.

1  Thank Dave L

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Great to practice and get fit before your skiing hols

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Plenty to do. Something for all the family. Food nice and reasonably priced. Good offers during the school holidays. My son used to love the outdoor play area, but unfortunately it is no linger there.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I recently had a snowboard lesson at the Sheffield ski village. It was recommended by a friend to me. I had a look on trip advisor and was a little worried about some of the reviews but decided to go ahead and book as snowboarding was something that I really wanted to learn so that I could go snowboarding with my boyfriend.

When I arrived the staff was really helpful with getting me set up before my lesson. The instructor then met me in the equipment room and introduced him self and then he went through everything with me before we went out onto the slopes which made me feel at ease.

The instructor was really helpful with explaining how everything worked and showing me how to do the basics. He was really friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout my lesson. I received very good instruction and feed back and understood everything he was trying to teach me (this still did not stop me from falling over though!)

Over all I would recommend the ski village because I think it is good value for money and has a very good atmosphere. All the staff are really friendly and I am looking forward to carrying on my lessons.

1  Thank Alex J
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I visited the Ski Village a few weeks ago with a few friends and my family for the first time and made a day of it, I was very impressed with my Ski lesson as the instructors and staff were really friendly and made me feel comfortable when approaching them. I thought the price was reasonable as it also included the hire of the equipment. After my lesson I grabbed a bite to eat, like the lesson I was really impressed with the food as it wasnt too over priced, however was good quality food! I was also really surprised to find that they not only do lessons but they also have bowling and many activities for the kids to do, while on my lesson I let my child play in Jungle Jims. I would advise anyone wanting lessons or wanting a family day out to go there. I have now gone on to book more lessons and a party for my child.

2  Thank lauren_Travel