“Excellent staff and first class amenities”

Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Our second stay and of anything even better than our first highly satisfactory stay. Every member of staff had a pleasing personality with open friendly disposition. Simply nothing was too much trouble. Extra pillows were delivered to the room within 3 minutes of being requested. We had an evening 'meal deal' - very good - and a request to 'swap' an item on the special menu for an a la carte option was agreed without any fuss or bother.
The rooms and bathroom were immaculate. Although selected for its proximity to the Motorpooint Arena, you could not reasonably ask for anything more !

Room Tip: Ask for top floor facing away from the main road

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed at the Premier Inn Arena Sheffield to see Jesus Christ Superstar on 21/10/12. The hotel is above average of the budget hotels. Room basis but very clean. Friendly staff on reception and also in Breakfast room. The hospitality tray I found was very meanly supplied. It was a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: We were just passed reception with a security door and overlooked car park on ground floor. Room was...
1  Thank jenkodonny
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed with my mother at the premier inn on the 18th oct as i was going to see Kelly clarkson at the arena, 1st time I've stayed at a inn and from the moment we entered it was freindly smiles from start to finish, the room was very clean (room 14), large tv on wall which on entering the remote didn't work but was sorted without any problems straight away, very comfortable beds with extra pillows if needed. We opted for the meal deal as didn't have time to look for anywhere to eat and I have to say they are worth every penny. Starter was lovely, steak for main was cooked to perfection, plenty to choose from for sweet also. Breakfast were do I start if you can't find anything to eat here then you have to be the pickiest person ever. You name it for breakfast it's there and all you can eat. Staff at this inn are brilliant so helpful at all times. A big thank you to jackie and Rachel for all their help, also the receptionist who's name I didn't get :(. The chiefs for their great cooking. Any time I need to go to sheffield I will be making a bee line for this hotel without doubt.. Thank you Clare and Margaret

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2012

just over the road from the arena staff fantastic and helpful from arriving to leaving rooms lovely and comfortble would stay there again if i visited sheffield. i didnt have a meal in the hotel as we ate before we arrived but it smelt nice and was full in eating area i did look at menu and had a wide varity of choice.

Room Tip: i stayed in room at the front of hotel there was no road noise to be heard and i was on second floor...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Having stayed at the Premier in during the Michael McIntyre concert I must say I cannot express enough how hard the staff worked to make our stay enjoyable. We were bowled over by the over and above members who went the extra mile. The reception was warm and welcoming and greeted by Elaine who was a pleasure. The food was outstanding and high quality, served very quickly on a very busy Saturday night, the steak was perfect, I'm sure the chefs were Shane and Kyle I heard the waiter say (John). The beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms lovely. Keep up the good work, all a credit to Premier Inn. RM214

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have stayed at the Sheffield Arena on a number of occasions - Concerts at the Arena, Sheffield 10K and business. The staff have always been fantastic - great team and little turnover on staff, food has been good, location ideal, but what has let the establishment down previously is the high temperature in the roms. I am pleased to say that this has now been fixed from our experience last Friday and I would recommend staying here to anybody needing overnight accommodation for the arena or for business or leisure reasons.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed here for night and was very pleasantly surprised. I'm generally a hotel snob but we were attending the Motorpoint arena and wanted a hotel within walking distance. This hotel ticked all the boxes. The staff were very friendly and chatty. We didn't have time to go and find food so we ate here. Again it was fine. The rooms have lovely crisp White bedding and the shower was one of the I've ever used. Will definitely use premier inn again.