“Much better than we expected!”
Review of Bella Donna

Bella Donna
Ranked #213 of 1,518 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I have recently moved to Eckington which is the next village along and wanted to try a local restaurant with my partner. I was initially put off as the appearance from the outside isn't particularly appealing. However, the interior does have character with candles and tablecloths and a welcoming feel to say this is essentially a refurbished pub/hotel.

The food was excellent with a real Italian homemade feel to it. We both had bruschetta for starter and I had a pancake filled with seafood and a creamy sauce baked in the oven. My girlfriend also had a pancake with chicken and tomato sauce topped with cheese. We shared a delicious bottle of rosé wine. We also took advantage of an offer valid Sun-Thur where if you order a selected main you get a second half price with a free garlic bread. This meant our bill came to less than £40 which was excellent value to say we just nipped out for tea. We will both be returning for a 3 course meal so I will leave another review then!

4  Thank ChrisLaura1985

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for our date night, it was a Wednesday, around 6.30pm. We were shown to or table, the dining area was spacious and comfortable, if a bit cold. Staff are really friendly and efficient . We ordered olives, bread and balsamic vinegar, garlic bread. Pizza and spaghetti puccinesca -absolutely delish. And the mains were buy one get one half price! Fab! Really busy for a weekday and I would recommend to anyone

2  Thank runforrestrun_11
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Me and my partner ate here and the food was fantastic. Can't fault the service either. Very happy
With all aspects of our visit. Will certainly be returning

2  Thank 74dec
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Excellent. The food was excellent as was the service. Staff are friendly and attentive without being intrusive.
Value for money also. Me and my partner ate well with a bottle of very good wine for £75.00
We will be going back and recommending.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I came here with my partner last year for my Birthday and the food was amazing!

It was midweek so there were only a few other people dining at the same time. Despite a slight lack of atmosphere we really enjoyed our meal.

Good quality food and wine and decently priced. We will definitely be back again soon, probably on a Friday/Saturday for a better atmosphere.