“A must place to visit.”

Piccolos Italian restaurant
Ranked #11 of 1,492 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We went after reading reviews and original restaurant wanted was fully booked. So glad we did. Huge portion sizes, amazing garlic bread and good vino. Didn't have room for pudding but planning on returning so will save room next time.
Would like to have had some vegetables with my lasagne (which was beautiful) but you can order these as a side.
I'm a restaurant manager and the service was very very good.
This is a lovely little gem.
Worth visiting.

2  Thank gecco1016

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Came here for the first time for a 21st party meal. I didn't really expect much as it's not a big place and I've walked right past it without even noticing it but I was very pleasantly surprised. The food is authentic Italian and doesn't come in small portions. I had the calzone and it was amazing with pepperoni and bolognese. We also had a lamb shank! Which was really well done. I intend to visit many more times in the future.

4  Thank Mikedawson5
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Loverly restaurant, great food and prices.
Best garlic bread in the city. Nice location.
A must try.
Slightly small inside but what I'd expect for the location, still very comfortable

2  Thank Q5165ERSarah
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I had salmon fishcakes then a chicken dish with Pernod. Both meals were lovely. Been here 3 times now and never had a problem! Lovely atmosphere and lovely food!

2  Thank DanPalmer33
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The restaurant is small, and so there isn't much room for privacy. The food is very good, but there are other Italian restaurants in the city that provide superior food and better pricing.

2  Thank s61blue