“Swish at Swanky's”
Review of Swanky Franks - CLOSED

Swanky Franks
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Texan Grill & American Diner in the heart of Woodseats, Sheffield.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Swanky Franks is an American diner type restaurant. Very warm, family friendly place, the food is good and the staff can't do enough for you highly recommend the Carlito burger!
it's not a large place but has a nice atmosphere and Yorkshire hospitality.
They have a magician on Monday's and live music on Tuesdays and more importantly champions league football when there's a big game on...so hopefully they'll have Real Madrid v Man u tonight!

1  Thank UkCarlos10

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I ate at swanky franks on a Sunday night, expecting it to be very quiet as I think a lot of people have dinner at home on a Sunday or go out for carvery, i was pleasantly surprised! It was not over busy but there was quite a few people in so there was a nice atmosphere. I had the mushrooms to start and they were very nice!! Then a salad which was huge and very filling, also it came with a side of bread which was nice. The person i was with had a burger and potato skins which he said were very nice. The burger looked huge! Value for money was very good and food was nicer then american chains such as frankie and bennys.

1  Thank Jess191
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I am shortly moving to Colorado Springs, United States and friends took me to Swanky Franks for an American meal. I was thus here to judge authenticity.

The service here was friendly, good, Yorkshire service. We were seated quickly, efficiently and received fantastic service throughout. Swanky Franks is well decorated with some authentic items from states that are not in fact, just New York (save for the large Statue of Liberty outside).

I have the Giant Frank Hot Dog, which is in fact based on the Coney Hot Dog from "Sonics" in the USA. This was just fantastic, and tasted excellent. There is a lot to finish here, and it took me quite some time. However, as standard it doesn't come with Cheese - I HIGHLY recommend adding this. We also had a milkshake, which was equally as good.

Highly recommended for a visit for people of all ages for a taste of some real American style food.

1  Thank PhilAndrews77
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We took my 2 nieces for a proper american burger and the food was fab, the service was really friendly and everyone enjoyed it...the girls loved the decor!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Having been a couple of times and thought it was just ok we decided to take the kids and take advantage of them eating free at weekends. Well I have to say I was very impressed with the service and especially the food and price. Both me and the mrs had burgers( I had the carlito burger it was excellent) came with home made chips not fries and an excellent coleslaw. The kids ate of the kids menu (impressive portions) soft drinks all round . Add 2 great desserts and it all came to £31. Will def return