“Different and enjoyable”
Review of Swanky Franks - CLOSED

Swanky Franks
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Texan Grill & American Diner in the heart of Woodseats, Sheffield.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Different and enjoyable”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

An excellent meal out. Slightly overpriced, I thought, but nevertheless a good experience all round. The staff were very friendly and helpful and remembered why we were there (our anniversary). I tried the 'blackboard special' 'Portobello Belle' burger and was delighted and can recommend it. Well done, Swanky Franks!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Phil S

Sheffield
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I've now been there twice and enjoyed both times! (once on new years eve)
The staff are so friendly and helpful, the food is amazing and there's plenty of it!
Will definately be going there again and again!
A great find :-)
Definately a place not to be missed in Sheffield.

2 Thank Sheffield_22
“My all time favourite eating experience!”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I love Swanky Franks! The staff are brilliant the food exceptional and the atmosphere feels like I'm on holiday. I eat here with friends on a regular basis and we all love it!

2 Thank thequigmeister
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“HORRENDOUS!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I visited on my birthday and from the looks of the restaurant it looked exciting and brilliant! Well, well, well! The food is wayyyyy over priced the portions are tiny and the service is absolutely terrible!! There was no customer service for example: not one of the staff asked if everything was ok with our meals! the majority of people I know who have eaten there have all said the same!! For the price of the food you expect something really BIG and amazing! I will defiantly not be dinning there again and neither will the 7 other family & friends who came with me! Along with the majority of people I know who have been. Good luck with your business , if you manage to stay open I will be shocked! All you customers are unhappy! unless you make some major changes I don't think you will go anywhere!

• Visited December 2011
5 Thank Bradley P
why, Derbyshire, of course.
“Highly rated by rogue reviewers on here”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

If this is one of the top restaurants in Sheffield then I am a monkey's uncle.

It is a cheap burger ba,r situated in a downmarket part of the city, and not even a good one at that.

Due to the rave reviews on here we thought a real American diner had landed in Sheffield so we gave it a go. My word, I wish we hadn't.

The food was barely edible and was probably the worst attempt at a burger I've ever had. I mean, we weren't expecting much - maybe somewhere to compete with the other Sheffield establishments like Yankees, Uncle Sam's, Champs. So, just something "middle of the road" but "decent".

It's far from that and I'm being generous here with a 2 star rating.

1 Thank TheRealDerbyTup