“Great quality and value”

Amigos Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #118 of 1,499 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We really enjoyed the food and the price!! and the portions are big, but be careful, normally it´s full of people

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Really enjoyed our meal here. We ordered the sharing nachos for starter and they were delicious. I had the fajitas for main and it was lovely. Great value! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere,food and service when we visited it was a very busy Saturday night ,the only complaint is now we are hooked and go to amigos when ever possible.

1  Thank ang578
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I took a mate the service was crap and the stake was raw and the plase was cold and i was disponted the small plase was better

1  Thank n444ds
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went to Amigo's on a very busy Saturday with a large group and i have to say, the service and the food was excellent. I had a large Vegetable Burrito and it was so tasty, packed with filling and lovely and spicy (you can ask for it mild). The menu is good, lots of choice, I like the fact you can choose your sides and the prices are unbelievably reasonable. For a table of 10 our bill was £71. We didnt actually believe it at first. I think being able to take your own booze really helps drive down the price. And the takeaway is even cheaper!! Its a proper mexican canteen feel and quite noisy but it didnt bother us at all. I will definitely be returning time and again.