“Neat & Tidy Mexican Dining”

Amigos Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #127 of 1,527 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The venue was clean, waiters were attentive, the food was tasty, nicely presented (not the slop you get at some Mexican joints) and well-priced. The ambience seemed to lack that little bit of spice, while the menu lacked pork. But it looked a fun place for a good night out with friends and family.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

+ great value for money
+ excellent service
+ tasty chicken wings
- too bright
- bit cramped
+ plenty of free evening parking

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Mediocre food. reasonable prices. No pork on menu? Why not? Not authentic Mexican food in any way, just jumping on band wagon of Mexican food popularity.
I'll not go again.

3  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Me and my friends went to Amigos yesterday for a meal. We have ordered take out from there before and it has always been really nice however I could not believe how much better it tasted eating in! I had the chicken fajita and my friends had burritos. One of my friends even mentioned that it was probably the nicest that she had ever had.

The service was friendly, the prices are very good and the service time is very acceptable.

Overall we had a very enjoyable meal that was good value and costs us around £10 each including drinks

We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

I go here often with my boyfriend, the food is absolutely delicious, really generous portions and very cheap. You can take your own alcohol too, or buy a soft drink in there. The staff are really lovely and you never feel rushed or ignored.