“Great place for lunch and tea/coffee ”
Review of Snap Deli

Snap Deli
Ranked #254 of 1,448 Restaurants in Sheffield
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The ethos of Snap Deli is to create a “proper” café, where people can enjoy un-pretentious, great quality ‘comfort food’ in a relaxed, friendly and modern setting. "Our promise to our customers is that everything we serve is either made in our own kitchens, or sourced from our specially selected suppliers trying to use local produce wherever possible."
Somewhere
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for lunch and tea/coffee ”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Myself and wife came be on a Saturday afternoon. I had a warm pulled pork hock sandwich work melted cheese and plum and date chutney. Was one of the nicest pork sandwiches I have had in a long time. I ended up buying a pot of the chutney (which I believe is their own produce). My wife had the quiche of the day with a salad which was also delicious (goats cheese and veg).

Price was very reasonable and staff were very friendly.

“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We have known Snap Deli was there for years but didn't venture inside until recommended by our friend. So glad we did and now regret waiting so long. Great food, extensive selection, eating in and taking away. Fantastic. Shame the next bistro night is fully booked. Highly recommend.

• Visited February 2014
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My first visit to Snap Deli was unplanned, I just happened to be hungry and it was across the road from where I was. I had the most amazing sandwich (goats chess, pesto and roasted cherry tomatoes) which was freshly made. I enjoyed the food so much that I try and pop in every this I am in the area.

The restaurant is quite small but is warm and inviting, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. If you like good fresh food in a nice atmosphere then this is a really good place to try.

• Visited October 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“New discovery. . . Will be back!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was out first visit to Snap Deli and it won't be our last! We had a lovely warm welcome when we arrived and chose our food from the numerous chalk boards around the cafe. Although the menus offered what appeared to be 'the usual' crowd pleasers, on closer inspection, the sandwich fillings and choice of breads etc certainly wasn't 'the usual'. They were interesting and it was tricky to know what to pick. My daughter opted for the homemade chicken goujons ( in a sandwich) while my son had a mixture of spicy vegetables and humous, also a sandwich filling! I chose my usual favourite, Brie, bacon and red pesto. All three sandwiches were delicious and served with a dressed salad garnish. The coffee was delicious too! There was a steady level of business while we were there, and we'd gone early as my daughter had said it always seemed full when she'd driven past. Can't wait to take my 'food appreciative' partner there. I know he'll love it as much as I did.

• Visited August 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“It must be good as I would go there again”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

What a surprise, I never considered the snap deli before but I have to say I was well impressed. I get the impression the owner is really keen to give his customers a warm and friendly welcome. The selection of food was great and presented very well. We both really enjoyed our sandwiches with side salad and the lattes were good as well. Will return for lunch or breakfast very soon. Many thanks

• Visited July 2013