“Over priced”
Review of Aerial Extreme Sheffield - CLOSED

Aerial Extreme Sheffield
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique, fun packed experience on one of the world’s most awesome High Ropes Adventure Courses, boasting over 35 exciting obstacles. Amaze yourself as you take each of the challenges head on, from speedy zips, mid air jumps, suspended gravity defying climbing walls, and much more. The outdoors has never been this much fun. No experience or skill is required, just a sense of adventure.
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Costs a fortune, can spend a lot less for a full day entertaining the kids

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Took my daughter, 3 friends (all age 10) and two sisters (age 6&8). My husband went round the course with them and they all had a fab time. Went round twice and everyone managed all the obstacles with just enough fear factor to keep the excitement going. This is the third time we've been and the staff have been fantastic and friendly every time. Highly recommend for a fun family time out, although teenagers may not find the course has quite enough adrenaline factor!

2  Thank Laura E
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We went for my daughters 10th birthday, taking 9 children aged between 5 and 11. The staff are fabulous, kind and patient. The course is easier than other ones we've tried as you don't have to unclip yourself at any point, although it is still a challenge. They all went around twice and it took 2 hours. A brilliant activity and a great way to have a birthday party.

2  Thank Tortoise401
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Just spent a fantastic couple of hours going around the course with my son (9) and daughter (5.... and a small 5 at that!). REALLY good fun. All very professional and safe. It helped for us having 2 adults with our 2 kids as the one was a bit younger, but a ratio of one adult to 3 kids works also from what I saw.

The best thing is looking at it to start with, and the kids saying "I can't do that!....."....and then comparing that with them at the end, proud as punch, having completed the ascent to a fairly high final 'jump' - and the pride and achievement in their little faces. An amazing Sunday.

2  Thank patricknotts