Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel
$94
  • Restaurant
$84
$70
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Room Service
$75
$73
Priceline
All reviewsceremony roomwestern hotelspark and ridewedding venueafternoon teabar areafull englishbridal suitewedding breakfastthree course mealfour poster bedlovely buildingwedding guestswedding receptionmy mumvery pleasant staystandard room
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Got our over night stay and bottle of wine from groupon, excellent value, staff very helpful and friendly. Our room was really cosy and felt really welcoming. We had an evening meal in the restaurant which was of a high standard. We were looking forward to our cooked breakfast but was a little let down the food was served on cold plates so maybe didn't help, my scrambled egg was runny too, hence we were a little disappointed by this. Overall a good stay but brekky let them down.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Lisabdaveh
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night whilst visiting family. This is a lovely hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful. We did not eat in the restaurant but had an afternoon tea in the bar which after a long journey was very welcome, jam and cream scones were delicious!
The room was spacious and the shower lovely and hot.
There was lots of choice for breakfast and plenty of hot tea.
Would definately stay again if up that way.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had our wedding here sat 9th march, the day was wonderful other than the weather that no one could have done anything about, the staff were very helpful throughout the day and made everything run smoothly. The only thing I could possible say I'd like differently is to have been approached by a member of the team on the morning to explain times I should be ready for but as I had slept there night before, I wasn't greeted until I was near enough ready to go down for ceremony, leaving me feeling a little like I'd been forgotten about until then
The place and staff were great though and didn't have to worry about anything during the day xx

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The first thing that really struck me about this hotel was the friendliness of all the staff. Whether at the reception or serving in the bar or restaurant, I've not seen so many smiles since last year's Red Nose Day! Anyway it's a lovely old building with lots of character plus plenty of tasteful modern extensions. Our room was comfortable and clean and dinner in the restaurant was tasty and very reasonably priced. Freshly cooked breakfasts were an added bonus. Plenty of parking, free wifi everywhere in the hotel, and easy access to the Peak District, Sheffield and Chesterfield. Give it a try.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nottmmike
BWMosborough, Manager at Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Nottmmike,

Thank you for your review.

Your feedback is much appreciated and has been shared with the team.

I was pleased to hear that you took advanntage of our proximity to the Peak District as we try to encourage our guests to do.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

Paul.

Paul Brown

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night, looks great from the outside and received a nice welcome. Room was very spacious and bed extreamly comfortable, all very well presented and clean. Used both bath and shower, no problems with getting hot water and high powered shower.
Had a meal, it was quite expensive but tasty and well presented. I had ham hock terrine to start and 10oz sirloin steak, partner had duck to start, 10oz sirloin steak and ice cream. The lady who served us was nice and friendly. Breakfast the next morning was great, lots of choice for both continental and full English. On checking out met with friendly staff.
I thought the hotel was lovely and just what we wanted for a night get away. The old hall has been sympathetically modernised and our room was very comfortable.
Would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Maria W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Your comments are very kind and portray a very enjoyable stay which is very pleasing for myself and the team to read.

I hope that we will get the chance to serve you again soon.

Kind regards,