Hilton Sheffield
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
  • Pool
$90
$86
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$60
$112
$58
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$63
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$108
$90
  • Breakfast included
$139
$54
Official Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

$71
Free cancellation until 06/01
$79
$76
1,747 results
All reviewsoverlooking the canalvictoria quayscity centrehealth clubleisure facilitiesan upgradesteam roomreception staffbreakfast was excellentlovely roomtea and coffeestayed here for one nightgymconcertarena
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Good hotel for business and leisure. Located close to the city centre and has easy access to Sheffield Arena and Meadowhall via the tram. Clean, comfortable rooms. Breakfast and dinner very good. Fitness suite/pool/steam/sauna - excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
101HotelManager, Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on this website and I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.

An email has also been sent direct to you regarding LivingWell and it is unfortunate that the system was out of order on this occasion. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and we are looking to rectify this as soon as possible.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton to attend the Birthday party of some friends. They had arranged a special North Indian menu, cooked by the in-house chef, which was excellent. We were staying with our children who enjoyed the pool and the Breakfasts.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
101HotelManager, Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your fantasic review.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and an email has also been sent direct to you.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We attended a wedding reception at this hotel and it was perfect, well organised with attentive staff, excellent food and service. One of the best meals we have eaten at a large function.

Our room was on the second floor , no disturbance from lifts or other guests and we slept really well in the comfortable beds
The room was clean and well equiped (missing bickies on the amenity tray though, which should be standard in this grade of hotel).

Unfortunately the next morning proved a disappointment at breakfast , forgotten tea and coffee, no cereal dishes, no milk, no brown sauce, we spent the whole session either asking for something or waiting for something.
The quality of the breakfast was very good when we finally managed to obtain it.
Admittedly the restaurant was busy but it was well staffed, they just seemed uncoordinated, we asked 3 different waiting staff for tea and it took 25mins to arrive.

The difference between the wedding reception and the next mornings service was poles apart, we don't know why .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for review on Trip Advisor.

I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay for a Wedding and your great feedback regarding the food and service has been shared with the team.

I would like to apologise however for poor service that you received in breakfast the following morning. Please be assured that this is not reflective of our usual high standards and your feedback has been addressed with the Restaurant Manager.

We look forward to seeing you at the Hilton Sheffield in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

used this hotel as short family break as we had visited meadowhall shopping mall & this hotel had a swimming pool for our girls. staff extremely helpful & pleasant. buffet breakfast had good choice although the hot food could have done with being hotter. rooms good especially ones with a balcony.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Well for the 1st time in my life have to put my point across on how disappointed I was with my night at the Hilton Sheffield. Normally I stop at some of the lower grade hotel chains and all is great so maybe I was expecting too much from a hotel that had Hilton in its name. We stopped over on Saturday the 1st June and stopped in room 222. After getting back to the hotel at 11pm we went to the bar for a night cap. This we ended up cutting short due to children being left to their own devises running and screaming around the bar. So up to the room for 11:30 only to still be able to hear the music at full belt from the evening’s event happening below. This went on till 1am. Then all went quite Oh No. Doors banging people waiting outside for taxis shouting and carrying on. There seemed to be no intervention by hotel staff asking to keep the noise down. Finally all went quite at about 2:30am. Then next morning when I was checking out and I was going to say something after handing in my room key all I got from the lady at the desk was this will get you out of the car park. Nothing more at this point I had to walk away as would have let rip if I had said something. I cannot believe I was not even asked the question did you enjoy your stay? As you can see I have left this feedback until a day after to calm down 1st. HILTON you have got it all wrong.

Room Tip: Never stop in room 222 it is right next to the lift and is above the function room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay.

I am sorry that children in the bar caused a disturbance and you found it necessary to return back to your room. The bar is a public bar that can be used by all guests however the team will always address any inappropriate behaviour to the best of their ability.

I would also like to apologise for the noise that you experienced and once again the staff members will endeavour to control any noise complaints and guests leaving the hotel. I am sorry if this was not the case on this occasion and re training will be implemented with the team.

The receptionist certainly should also have asked upon check out how your stay had been and I have addressed this with the Front Office Manager.

I am sorry that your stay was marred in such a way and if you would like to discuss any of these issues direct with me I would be more than happy to discuss this further, my email address is james.ryan@hilton.com