We stayed at Hilton Sheffield during the Snooker World Championships for two nights and found it to be pretty good value for money (we booked a deal in advance online). The Hotel has a nice bar and swimming pool and while it is close to the city centre, it is a fairly uninspiring 5 minute walk across a major road and dilapidated old shopping precinct to get there. Sheffield itself has plenty to offer in the way of cinemas, shops and nice bars too. The room we stayed in had a massive bed and openable windows, which was excellent but some of the little details in the room were bog standard; no mini bar, standard tea making facilities and a very poor television meant it lacked finesse. Just a little lack of a personal touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield