The one disadvantage for this hotel is that it’s a short walk (5mins) into town, rather than being immediately there. I tend to stay at this hotel when I drive to Sheffield as the parking is reasonable and it is relatively easy to get out of in the morning (as opposed to some other hotels).Is reliable as Hiltons tend to be. Decent space and furnishings and I’ve received a free upgrade more than once. The bar food is nothing special but does the job, and the bar is well designed so that those who want to can watch football on the TV but the rest can be away from it.
For a review of the gym visit gymnomads.blogspot.com.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield