We have stayed at the Sheffield Hilton on many occasions and have always been made very welcome and have had a relaxing stay, this occasion was no exception. The highlights of this hotel are, to my mind, the staff, comfortable beds and pillows and the breakfast. The staff are unfailingly helpful and exceptionally friendly while maintaining a completely professional attitude. We stayed for two nights and from Emma's warm welcome on arrival to our check out nothing was too much trouble for the cheerful, friendly staff who always seem to be smiling - even the lady cleaning the toilets!!! Breakfast was up to the usual, excellent standard with eggs now cooked to order, which is an improvement on any other hotel chain we have stayed at, and delicious bacon and sausages. We also had an excellent dinner in the restaurant. I would not fail to recommend this hotel to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Sheffield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield