1,820 results
All reviews separate toilet train station car park small pool executive room steam room nespresso machine winter garden peace gardens sofa bed central location crucible theatre afternoon tea q park few minutes walk bar area leisure facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2019

Great location for city centre. Bedroom good and hotel complied with my requests for view. Breakfast had lots of choice. However, for some reason I couldn't put my drinks on the room bill even though I'm an Accor member. Also no complimentary water, it had to be paid for.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SharonT945, Rooms Division Manager at Novotel Sheffield Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will investigate your comments regarding drinks being charged to your room, if we have card details on your booking credit should be available.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

Visited here yesterday for my mum's 80th birthday and just wanted to thank the staff in the restaurant for making her day very special with balloons, a card signed by all the staff, a box of chocolates, a couple of slices of cake with a candle which was delicious plus complimentary wine. I wasn't expecting all that so was absolutely fantastic I cannot thank you enough. I will definitely recommend to family and friends in the future. Also a special mention to Frederica our waitress who looked after us very well :-)

Date of stay: April 2019

Thank you so much for your comments, the team will be delighted to hear this especially Federica.

I am glad that your Mum enjoyed her birthday too.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

I had a lovey meal last Saturday with 6 friends in the hotels restaurant. Although the meal was a deal it was first class. The steak was delicious and we all thoroughly enjoyed the visit. The service was also top class. We would definitely go again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback, I am so pleased you enjoyed your meal with your friends.

We hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Karen

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Purchased afternoon teas for 2 with groupon for this hotel, the service from the young lady was nice but she was rushed off her feet more staff needed at times. The cakes and scone was nice and the strawberries and raspberry’s but the sandwiches were very poor and basic parts of the bread dry I would have liked a better bread choice than the score would have been 5stars.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments.

I have passed your feedback to our F&B manager to ensure our quality and service does not suffer in future.

Reviewed April 8, 2019

I found the hotel to be excellent value for money. The environment clean, excellent facilities and friendly professional staff. The location is ideal for the railway station and local nightlife. My trip was business related and the room afforded me a quiet and productive stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

We hope we can welcome you back again soon.