1,740 results
All reviews separate toilet train station car park swimming pool executive room steam room nespresso machine peace gardens winter garden sofa bed central location mini fridge crucible theatre q park afternoon tea on site parking few minutes walk
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Pleasant staff. Spacious room. Clean, fresh linen and replenished complementary items daily. Room a little warm but window opened...bed was firm but suited me. One lift out of use however this did not present an issue to me. The staff were welcoming. The breakfast was outstanding. If I travel to Sheffield again I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
Reviewed December 2, 2017

my second stop over in Sheffield in a short time . sheff wed now sheff utd .although were off to meadow hall shopping. god help me ..
friendly welcoming. from a hotel in a good position within the city.
room was fine . clean . pulled back the bed spread like i always do in the day time. nothing in the bed , which is why i always check because of a bad experience at another hotel . bathroom clean. no pubes in there.
bed soft / no noise in the night.
breakfast nice enough .would i use again ..yes

Room Tip: go to the top of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed December 1, 2017

I have stayed at this Novotel many times and always find it good value, comfortable, and with friendly staff. This time the hotel has changed the towels it provides and although it's a small thing the new ones are small and thin and not what expected in a hotel of this standard. Apparently they are of a type which are unbleached so good for the environment, which is commendable. But I don't think that means they have to be something that you might find in Poundshop. The wifi is excellent and the parking is a bonus if rather expensive.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

As Accor members, we have stayed in quite a few Novotels but this one is excellent. We stayed in a standard room, as we were going to a concert and wouldn't be in the room much, but it was fine for our needs. The location is exceptional just a couple of minutes from the station, restaurants and shops, including the City Hall venue. The breakfast was outstanding and we were relieved to see that they have decided to keep the cups and saucers on the tables in the really nicely laid out, quiet restaurant and they have the hot drinks service, instead of the ridiculous drinks machines, that have been installed in some of the other Novotels we have stayed in. The breakfast choice was far superior also and delicious. The bar and reception offered brilliant friendly service. Would highly recommend and we will be back.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jane F
Karen C, Rooms Division Manager at Novotel Sheffield Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Thank you very much for your comments, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will certainly pass on your comments to the chef and restaurant staff and also to the reception team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Karen

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Simple answer - your more likely to get a bed in Bethlehem on 24th December than Sheffield. Sheffield simply doesn't have enough hotel rooms. Why am I saying this. Well you would think that given that demand outstrips supply every hotelier in Sheffield would be complacent - it is so easy to get customers. Many hotels are indeed just that - and you can read about some of them in my other reviews. But Novotel Sheffield continues to go way beyond your expectations in terms of customer service. I have stayed here a number of times in the past few weeks and can't rate the customer service highly enough - I've had the most sincerest, warmest welcomes from some of the reception "Angels" here - particularly Marta, Elena and Bea. And to keep going with my comparison with Bethlehem, then there are three kings too - guys who will go out of their way to make sure your stay is everything you want it to be - day or night, so Seb, Steve and Jamie also stand out. And perhaps finally a big thank you to the guys who look after the bar - the Wise Men - Robert and Yiannis who will not only make sure that your drink is just perfect but make you thoroughly welcome. How does this hotel continue to outperform its neighbours in terms of customer service - I don't know. The team are brilliant - you are assured of a warm welcome even on Christmas Eve - so if you find there is no room at the Inn this Christmas - check out Novotel. Merry Christmas.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank nohotashes

Season's Greetings and thank you very much for your merry comments.

We welcome all our guests warmly at this festive time of year and indeed all year round.

Our Angels, Kings, and Wise men are thrilled to be recognised and your kind words are much better than gold, frankincense and myrrh.

We will continue to offer our own unique hospitality during this season and through into the new year.

We will always have room in the inn for you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards