Novotel Sheffield Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)
$94
$89
  • Pool
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$87
$73
  • Restaurant
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$110
$88
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$77
Travelocity
$78
PremierInn.com
1,641 results
All reviewsseparate toilettrain stationcar parkswimming poolexecutive roomnespresso machinesteam roompeace gardenswinter gardensofa bedmini fridgecentral locationcrucible theatreq parkafternoon teafew minutes walkexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights for a wedding being held next door, and the rooms were lovely and the suites were HUGE. The manager made a special effort to introduce himself and was a visual presence which was really nice and very rare in any hotel, had amazing service from all staff and would definitely stay here again! breakfast was lovely buffet and cheaper to book ion advance! perfect

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Novotel Sheffie... C, General Manager at Novotel Sheffield Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear newy0rksam,

I appreciate you recommendation and positive feedback. I am delighted that we were able to make a small contribution to the wedding being such a successful and memorable day.

Hope to welcome you back again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed June 22, 2014

A last moment biz trip.

Clean, good value, god humoured staff. All round good stay.

The only downside was the cost of the carpark

I would stay there again any time. Most enjoyable and comfy.

Looking forward to next visit

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
1  Thank Simon H

Dear Simon H,

Thanks for the review. We too look forward to your next visit and hope you find it just as comfy.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I stayed here a few weeks ago with my partner and I really enjoyed the stay. Its very central and is about a 5 minute walk from the train station which was brilliant as we travelled by train. Has some lovely shops and restaurants nearby (I'd suggest going to the Cosmo which does Pan Asian and Global dishes, lovely food!). The staff at the hotel were very polite and our bedroom was in good condition. Good value for money, would definitely recommend. Only down side is the price of the food!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Novotel Sheffie... C, General Manager at Novotel Sheffield Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Dear Indyah A,

I'm very pleased that you had a good time at the hotel. The team will be happy that you found are service to be very good.

Hope we get to welcome you back to Sheffield and the Novotel soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Bare with me on the initial negative issues on the hotel, room was booked a month in advance to use after a kings of Leon concert.
Upon arrival greeted with a single member of staff (Jamie) who was apologetic as the booking system wasn't working and we'd need to be sent to another hotel down the road, I would normally have not been impressed but I was shattered and to be fair not given the opportunity to complain, Jamie fetched me and the better half a complimentry drink each and booked an alternative hotel for us and also agreed to let us use the car park as the other hotel was very local.
Upon returning in the morning, (having had a more expensive room elsewhere half paid for by Novotel) we were again greeted by Jamie who had worked all night, despite this his customer service was again exemplary and he offered us breakfast and validated the parking ticket which as a result cost us nothing.
I can't comment on the cleanliness of rooms etc, but I have to say customer service is the best I have ever experienced. I couldn't even try and complain about being moved hotels if I wanted to.
Top top service and I would happily recommend this hotel based on that alone. I certainly hope Novotel value their staff as thy clearly go above and beyond.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Davidjcfindon

Dear Davidjcfindon,

First of all, I am very sorry that we were not able to accommodate you at the hotel earlier on this week. Thank you for your understanding with the situation.

I am pleased that despite this, Jamie and the team were able to leave you with a good impression of the hotel.

We would like to welcome you back to the hotel and I have contacted you directly with regards to this.

Thanks again for your feedback and I hope you visit soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

You get what you pay for and this Novotel is good value in the Sheffield context. If you are familiar with Novotels and like the offer you should not be disappointed with this one. Spacious public rooms (restaurant, bar and lounge), small indoor swimming pool and fitness facilities, children's entertainment, rooms which can accommodate 4 (two on a sofa bed), reliable food and good breakfast. If you want more, you pay more. If you need less, you can pay less. And if you encounter a problem at a Novotel, you only have to pick up the phone to reception and my experience is that they deal with the issue straight away. Some of the reviews I have read for this hotel seem to be written by people who can't fend for themselves.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Michael126,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Novotel Sheffield Centre. I am happy to see you found the hotel to your liking. We do indeed ensure we deal with any guest requests or queries once they are reported to us (although we would prefer for everything to be to satisfaction in the first place).

Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to your next visit.