“Pay day treat”

Rowsha
Ranked #82 of 1,500 Restaurants in Sheffield
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining Serving traditional Lebanese food with a wide range of starters, main courses and wines for formal meals.Ideal for large and small parties for all occasions.Rowsha customers always enjoy their often new experience at our Lebanese restaurant. We take pride in our fine food and customer service.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Once again me and my partner had an excellent meal at Rowsha. We had cheese bourak,kibbeh shameyieh and arayes for starters. For main course lamb kousi and Lebanese bread. If you have never tried Lebanese food go and give it a try you will not but disappointed. Staff are excellent too.

1  Thank j_wall134

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Much enjoyed the food, the service and the ambiance at Rowsha. A real gem in Walkley which is as authentic as it can get in Yorkshire (I was born and bread in Beirut, Lebanon). The Kibbeh and the fattoush brought back fond memories of beautiful Lebanon.

1  Thank Alexander D
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Boasting an intimate vibe set to a soundtrack of authentic Arabic music, Rowsha is definitely worth a visit. When eating out I usually struggle to find a decent veggie option, however the mezze menu here is literally vegetarian heaven! I chose 3 mezze's instead of a main, simply because there was so much variety and everything sounded delicious (I'd recommend the Kallaj Halloumi and Fattoush as starters). For dessert we had the tasty Baklava with a Lebanese coffee. Service was excellent, price and portion sizes were reasonable, and our waitress was super friendly. If you're looking for something different (and haven't tried Lebanese before) then this is the place for you. Will most certainly return.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

First visit to the restaurant, greeted by very friendly staff member,service excellent with free bread whilst waiting and throughout the meal.
Food prepared and presented to to very good standard, good portion size and range of dishes.
Very nice friendly atmosphere, will be visiting again!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went there with a number of friends and family members for a special occasion. I made a reservation a month earlier, and they were really helpful through out the process.

The food was cooked to perfection, first class service, and a really good atmosphere.

Looking forward to my next visit.

2  Thank Michael J