“Hidden Gem”

Rowsha
Ranked #55 of 1,548 Restaurants in Sheffield
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining Serving traditional Lebanese food with a wide range of starters, main courses and wines for formal meals.Ideal for large and small parties for all occasions.Rowsha customers always enjoy their often new experience at our Lebanese restaurant. We take pride in our fine food and customer service.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Attended Rowsha Restaurant for the first time last night on a dealmonster coupon, which included five mezze dishes between my wife and myself, we also added some lebanese rice and some olives to the order. The place itself has a relaxing atmosphere and although quiet at our visit, it did'nt feel awkard at all. The waitress was friendly and attentive and the food was quite simply outstanding, the different flavours we had with the five mezze dishes were a delight. I will certainly be returning in the future for the full three courses, they also do a takeaway menu which I will also be entertaining. Give it a try if you want a friendly, cool, relaxed eaterie with great food.

1  Thank 20LEGEND6

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was our first visit to Rowsha and will deffinitley not be the last. Even though it was very quiet the atmosphere was still good, it's a cosy little place. The waitress was very friendly and efficient and was happy to help us choose different dishes to try. The food was amazing, lovely subtle flavours and lots of it. Very good value for money .. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We were looking for something a little different and noticed Rowsha as we drove past. Although he hadnt opened for the evening the owner welcomed us in and made me, my partner and 14 month old very welcome - even produced some toys for our son to play with. We wanted something quick and light and the owner obliged, helping us with the menu. Food was delicious and both owner and waitress very friendly. Good value too. we look forward to going back again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I went with some friends for a birthday celebration. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. The food was amazing, as a vegetarian I was excited at the number of choices I had. The meat eaters were very happy with their meals too. Will defiantely be recommending and visiting again.

Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Just taken my son and his girlfriend to this restaurant, they had been before and love it . It was a quite night and a few things were off the menu . What we had was very good especially No34 . Well done, and served by French waitress with lots of smiles.

1  Thank pns