“Excellent staff, tasty food.”
Review of All-Siam

All-Siam
Ranked #49 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: All Siam Thai Restaurant in Sheffield serves the best Thai food in Sheffield, Quickly, tastily and with absolute attention to detail. Our staff are highly trained make sure that even the smallest detail of your day or evening is perfect. At the heart of Thai cuisine are herbs,spices and an array of delicious tastes. Some of the main ingredients are coriander, lemon grass, lime, chili, basil and ginger. The All Siam Thai menu offers freshly prepared authentic Thai food full of flavor. Whether you want to eat in the restaurant or are looking for a takeaway in Sheffield you should visit the All Siam Thai Restaurant in Sheffield.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent staff, tasty food.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went here for a meal on a Friday night. It was busy but they fitted us in without a reservation. The menu is extensive and tasty! We both had a starter, main, rice and a beer each and it came to £44 which is reasonable. The food was tastier than Baan Thai and the ambience was much nicer. Presentation of the food was excellent.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jennie21021984

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outrageously good!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Came with some friends and looked everything from the decor and food to the amazing service!

Will definitely come again!

One minor point and i hope the owners/manager read this, we found it very rude when people go on their mobile phones in a restaurant, maybe asking them not to or putting a sign up would eradicate this.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Darell J
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Nice food, nothing special”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We came here for our wedding anniversary and we sat in the window.
I drive past here every day and I've been wanting to try this place for ages as it looks stunning and romantic from outside, however inside the decor was dated and it feels like it could do with a good shake up, liked the green colour scheme though.
We were served with a complimentary potato wrapped in crispy pancake and then got our drinks before our starters came and my husband and I both had mixed satay which was nice.
We had nice mains (jungle curry and sweet and sour chicken) although portion sized were small - rice and noodles were only big enough for 1 person each.
My husband said his curry wasn't spicy at all although it said very spicy on the menu.
I did find a fly in my cocktail but they took it off the bill and were very apologetic.
I had coconut pancake with jam which is one of the photos shown by management and its green, I was surprised but it was really tasty.
Presentation was lovely and service was good.
I would recommend this place to friends but we personally won't be going back anytime soon for 1 reason, after a starter, main with sides and a desert we were not full and that disappointed us especially as we spent £60 (including 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 sides, 2 deserts, 2 cokes and 2 cocktails)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank princessleah1986
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Overpriced”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have eaten here twice, ordering a set menu both times. The food was quite good but didn't live up to the price. Not sure I would go again.

• Visited May 2013
“Lovely Thai restaurant”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good service, incredible food, good atmosphere, lovely decor. Staff are very friendly Without being overbearing.

Visited May 2013