“Beautiful Thai food in a lovely setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of All-Siam

All-Siam
Ranked #57 of 1,429 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: All Siam Thai Restaurant in Sheffield serves the best Thai food in Sheffield, Quickly, tastily and with absolute attention to detail. Our staff are highly trained make sure that even the smallest detail of your day or evening is perfect. At the heart of Thai cuisine are herbs,spices and an array of delicious tastes. Some of the main ingredients are coriander, lemon grass, lime, chili, basil and ginger. The All Siam Thai menu offers freshly prepared authentic Thai food full of flavor. Whether you want to eat in the restaurant or are looking for a takeaway in Sheffield you should visit the All Siam Thai Restaurant in Sheffield.
sheffield
“Beautiful Thai food in a lovely setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

We came here for our anniversary. We weren't disappointed. The restaurant is lovely and comfortable and very chic. We were made to feel very welcome. My partner had spare ribs for starters and they were succulent and tasty with loads of meat on them. I had some little pastry baskets with chicken and sweetcorn and although these weren't as nice as the ribs they were very tasty and the portion was plentiful.
For main dish i had Lamb Massamam and i wasnt disappointed, the lambe was chunky and melted in the mouth so tasty and just the right heat (so many thai restaurants get this wrong). My hubby had a holy basil dish with duck and we shared coconut rice and oyster sauce stir fried veg. All scrumptious. Washed down with water and a Chang beer each. The service was extremely good and very unobtrusive. Will definately be back. Top class. Meal came to £44 great value we thought.

• Visited November 2012

“A good night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Four of us ate here last night. The atmosphere is cosy and welcoming. The little starters with a gorgeous sweet sauce were a delight as was the whole meal. We all ate something different and everyone enjoyed their choices. Variety of menu and wines were excellent. It was good having choices of hot, medium and mild flavourings. This is the 4th time we have visited and it certainly is on our list of favourite places to eat. Wines perhaps on the pricey side, but nevertheless of very good quality.

“Superb Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have visited this restaurant a handful of times in the past and thoroughly enjoyed it however having not been for a while I decided to check out the latest reviews before returning, after some negative ones I decided to go anyway hoping it would be as good as I remembered; well I can safely say that it has not changed at all and if anything it has only got better. The food was absolutely incredible, I went last night with my partner for a birthday meal; we shared starters of Thai fish cakes and crispy won ton style things that were delicious, we then had a Thai red curry with chicken and a Thai green curry with duck for mains and we were not disappointed. All of the food was beautifully presented; the staff were extremely polite and attentive. Overall I can’t say enough good things about this restaurant, Cost us about £40 in total (we only drank coke) which I thought was very reasonable for the quality of food and service. I will definitely be returning here!

1 Thank Balyssia
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A new Restaurant to use”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Did something I rarely do yesterday, took guests for lunch to a Restaurant that I havent used before, we went to All Siam, absolutely delightful, a little smal but the decor was great, very comfortable and a warm welcome from the staff. had a two course lunch, both courses of which were delightful, I thought the idea of serving the main couse in an edible dish was supperb. WELL done All Siam. will use you again. Thank You

1 Thank HANGNOK10YUNG
“Superb, warm, welcoming and filling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

All four of us had a night to remember. Lovely large tables, excellent service, nice set menus, caters for veggies, attentive device. Although a Thai restaurant we were questioning the influence of westernisation and some of the nicer Chinese restaurants, but this is no copy shop and is a genuine cut above the rest.

• Visited September 2012