“WARNING!!! Do not pay for a home delivery with a card”
Review of Amraj

Amraj
Ranked #386 of 1,520 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Do not use a card to pay for food when you order a home delivery.
I did this in January and they took my card details and charged me £16.45 which was correct and delivered the food.
Today, I have logged on to my bank account and discovered they have used my card details and charged me £66.00 for food I have not ordered.
I have filed a dispute through my bank and am waiting for a refund.
I want to warn others about the Amraj so they do not have this awful experience as well.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is the first time we've been to Amraj and the food was exceptionally tasty. However the service was a bit slow at times and didn't come with a smile. BUT we will definitely dine again, and would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Takes ages left for nearly 2 hours yes was 7 tables in but will not be going back. Kept supplying us with drink but all adds to the bill. Never waited that long for a main course. Food very average and is overpriced for the quality. Was greeted at the door but only thing going for it.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

go to the Amraj regularly. The food is always delicious and the staff are friendly and attentive. Why go into Sheffield when this great place is so close by?

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very nice decor, different from the usual. Service is polite, but occasionally a bit slow. Food is above average.