“Kashmiri, Woodseats, Sheffield”
Review of Kashmiri Aroma

Kashmiri Aroma
Ranked #123 of 1,520 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Kashmiri Aroma welcomes you to an ultimate experience of fine dining and hospitality. Awaiting our most discerning of guests is an array of authentic exquisite cuisine, reflecting the cultural diversities of our homelandOur menu is extensive, offering vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine that is Halal. Whether you choose to dine a la carte, or sample our tantalizing buffet selections, you shall be truly satisfied. The restaurant is fully licensed and has air conditioning, offering you a complete range of facilities.Our menu includes: a kebab selection; a seafood selection; a grill & sizzler selection; regional specialities and a limited selection of English dishes
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Upon arrival the welcome was warm and friendly. The restuarant is beautifully laid out. The staff, food and serice are absolutely faultless. A huge thank you for making it such a pleasant evening. Well done and keep up the good work!

1  Thank Robert W

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Visited what looked to be a fairly small restaurant from outside, I was amazed by the size of this place. we were then greeted by a friendly member of staff, who made sure all our demands were met. very impressed with the choice of dishes and the variety of spice that followed. would highly recommend for families and friends.

1  Thank Bonz7
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Came here with my family and everyone from the little 3 year old to us all enjoyed the night, will be visiting again!

1  Thank Zav7
Reviewed January 11, 2013

i am from luton.i been to kashmiri aroma ,i like the decorating inside the resturent.Be honest i did order for starters,onion baji,s it was over cooked no taste and i eat handi lamb is like i only say uffffff.the guy on the bar is very rude behavior .manager noni is better.over all i did not enjoy wiv my family.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had been to Kashmiri Aroma many times. I travel from Derbyshire and go with my close friend Nigel who is known for his eating in the Sheffield area. I must have been 50 times and I have never had a bad dish. The service Is constantly impeccable. The manager is an excellent host. Nigel and I often discuss our meal with the waiter serving us as they are very attentive. We often have the banter with the manager as my friend Nigel can't eat as much as I can and I usually have to carry him through the main courses. Often I find this when we go out for a meal but I love him so, anyway back to the food . We usually have a fish starter which is a lovely choice of mixed fish and sea food cooked in spices and fried onions, this is my favourite. Nigel also loves this starter, I just wish he would eat his fare share. We then move on to main courses. The manager cooks to our requests and often he will offer something off the menu to surprise us. Overall t Kashmiri is the best Indian I have been too and look forward to going another 50 times with my very good friend Nigel.

4  Thank Porka72