“Amazing”
Review of Kashmiri Aroma

Kashmiri Aroma
Ranked #72 of 1,539 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Kashmiri Aroma welcomes you to an ultimate experience of fine dining and hospitality. Awaiting our most discerning of guests is an array of authentic exquisite cuisine, reflecting the cultural diversities of our homelandOur menu is extensive, offering vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine that is Halal. Whether you choose to dine a la carte, or sample our tantalizing buffet selections, you shall be truly satisfied. The restaurant is fully licensed and has air conditioning, offering you a complete range of facilities.Our menu includes: a kebab selection; a seafood selection; a grill & sizzler selection; regional specialities and a limited selection of English dishes
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I fell upon here by chance as it's at the bottom of my road.
I have never had a better Indian - fact.
We chose some random dishes (wish I could remember the names) as the menu seemed to stay away from the classic English-Indian fare and was very suprised. The dishes weren't just the usual same sauce/flavour but had interesting vibrant flavours with the meat having a lovely flavour.
Service was same-same as every other indian nothing special, nothing wrong. But food was really good!

1  Thank WitnessFitness

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have now been visiting Kashmir Aroma for over a year now, I tend to go maybe once a week on average which shows how good this place is as its a 30 minute journey from home in Maltby Rotherham to Woodseats Sheffield.

Anyway the reason I am writing another revies is because its a year since I wrote one about the Kashmir Aroma and I have been looking at other places to eat that have been highly rated on trip advisor. I didnt want to try another Indian but sometimes its nice just to have somethng different so tonight I did, I went to an Indian not far from Kashmir Aroma that was rated higher on trip advisor so I was expecting something pretty descent but oh my oh my was I wrong :( I should have just travelled that bit further and gone and seen Naoni (manager) and his amazing group of staff ! Now saying the staff there are good is an understatement ! I have never in all my years of visiting restaurants received such a warm and welcome reception but as good as this is the food still needs to be good and thats when you should get yourself ready for food that will tantalise the tastebuds !! yes I love food that when you eat it it gives you that mmmmm this is amazing !! almost as good no dare I say it better than sex !! Well thats what its like here. Just try the Fish Starter for 2 people ahhhhhh I sit here dreaming of it now !!

Have to say its a pretty busy restaurant especially considering its so big but then again I suppose this says it all, definitely seems to attract more upper class clientele (me excluded of course) but I cannot reccomend the Kashmir Aroma enough !

Keep it up guys you are Sheffield No1 by far and sorry for going elsewhere tonight :( I am going to try the Mediteranian Fish Restaurant next week I hope but might have to leave that to the week after :)

Big Nigel

2  Thank Nigel T
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I came to the Kashmir aroma with my friend from work. We thought we would treat ourselves and a few friends have been and said its good. Anyways We went after work so it was pretty quiet, loved the decor, space of the restaurants really elegant and welcoming.
I had the afghani curry and my friend has the chicken bhuna and they were both very delicious full of flavour and cooked to perfection! I am quite a cook myself coming from an Asian family and the afghan curry I had blew me away! It was spot on and I loved it! Can't wait to go back!!

2  Thank Jbz82
Reviewed January 1, 2013

had a great new years at Kashmiri Aroma again! Bucks Fizz reception at 7pm, 2 starters (amazing chicken soup), 6 mains, rice and nan bread. Cheesecake, coffee and a chilled bottle of champagne between 4 of us. The food as always was well spiced and delicious (great lamb curry); there was a great atmosphere with live music through the night and fireworks outside at midnight. The waiting staff were great as ever and the whole evening could not be faulted. We paid £46 each for the package and extra for drinks - great vaue and in all a brilliant way to spend new years eve with friends. Thanks to you all at Kashmiri aroma.

2  Thank weets
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Good food, help yourself buffet, friendly staff. Drinks a bit pricey but great overall experience. Lots of parking.

1  Thank Alex B