“You have to eat here!”

HONG KONG WOK
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hong Kong Wok is a new delicious, affordable yet contemporary restaurant serving high quality Chinese cuisine.HK WOK brings the best from the Hong Kong cosmopolitan city island to the tables of Sheffield. The new Chinese restaurant opening on London Road is in the centre of Sheffield’s hub of foreign cuisine. This friendly restaurant will be light on the wallets and heavy on quality. HK WOK differentiates from other competitors by focusing on serving top quality food made by the top chef’s of Hong Kong and providing only the best service to make you feel at home.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I went to Hong Kong Wok to celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend on 19th November 2012. The reason I picked this restaurant is because of all the glorious reviews it received on this website. I was not disappointed!
Both my boyfriend and I were extremely impressed. The staff are all friendly, genuine and patient. The menu is extensive, the prices are so reasonable, the food is delicious, fresh and the portions sizes of the main courses is huge! The Wok Woppa meals are particularly generous and two people could theoretically share one if they were feeling a bit skint, it would cost just £3.50 each! Unlike many restaurants, Hong Kong Wok is generous with all ingredients (not just the veg and noodles etc.), if you order a king prawn meal, you gets lots of big, juicy king prawns, not a few little rubbery shrimp. My boyfriend wanted the mixed vegetable wok woppa with noodles and although it does not come with tofu, when we asked if tofu could be added it was no problem at all and was at no extra charge.
I can't rate this place high enough, it's so good, I will definitely be going there again. You have to eat here!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This restuarant and the Noodle Inn will deliver the goods everytime. Service does vary, but its worth it.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

food is excellent with authentic Hong Kong taste. Besides, they always provide diverse of delicious desserts for free, vary everyday. Lady boss is especially friendly and helpful, quick to response and polite. A sharp contrast to other Chinese restaurants nearby which will simple ask those waiting for a empty table to leave when they're in full house condition, which is rude for me. Great atmosphere, great food and great dine in experience!!!

1  Thank louislooi
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have now been on several occasions with both my partner, family and even arranged for my team at work to go. I really can't fault the place. The atmosphere is superb, friendly, relaxed, smart, modern decor. Not at all 'traditional' Chinese. The food is always good, variety is vast and the quality superb. The portions are massive! Value is also. I took 13 staff out, only two were not drinking and the bill came to £260. Incredible.

Our current favourite restaurant. The best Chinese I know of.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

They serve big portions here and it is quite acceptable to take leftovers home. We come often as a family. The food is delicious and authentic. Very good value for money too