“ticked all the boxes!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
rotherham
“ticked all the boxes!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

had the lunch specials plus some sides. Very tasty (great coleslaw!), good size portions, nice setting and very friendly helpful staff. Better than some of its neighbours.

• Visited February 2014

Rotherham
“Mr”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Every week me and my wife have breakfast and Sunday lunch at coal.
Food is excellent with lots of choice.
All the staff are polite friendly and can't do enough for you.
We have been going there for the last 3 years and we would reccomend it to anyone
Den914

“terrible!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

went here with my mother and daughter for lunch on a weekday. the food was terrible and the service was even worse. wheb we told the waitress that the fish did not taste fresh and the chicken was cold, we were given abrupt responses. when i spoke to the manager about the service afterwards she was flippant and dismissive. would definately not recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Hollands123
“Worth a try ”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We had the lunchtime set menu, which was nice. It arrived pretty quick and was reasonably priced. I ordered a cocktail which was about £7. It was awful. I sent it back and came back slightly better but still pretty bad.

Not many other people in and the gaggle of staff at the bar (off duty I presume) was slightly annoying/off putting

Rotherham
“Nice food great staff”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Visited coal on Sunday with my daughter and her friend as a treat ,wasn't disappointed .We had small plates to start and I had peri chicken which fell off the bone and was hot to my liking it certainly hit the spot !! The main course came out swiftly and the service was excellent ,I can't fault coal every time I have been the staff have been great ! Dessert wise defiantly recommend lallapalooza to share that's if you can finish it .As for the prices I don't think it's overpriced after all you are eating in a restaurant not fast food !! Well done King Coal we was very Merry old soles keep up the good work defiantly recommend it's worth a visit .

• Visited February 2014