1,450 results
All reviewscity centrest marys gatesecure parkingcar parkshower and toiletring roadthird floorecclesall roadmeal dealon site parkingkey cardself servicegood nights sleepall you can eatfamily roomexcellent stayexcellent value for money
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

This was only a few mins from the town centre and about 15 mins walk to the train station. This is also just off the main road so good for cars. There is a ok sized underground car park which can be a bit tight to get in. It's only £4 which is very good value. It has a nice resturant and bar and helpful staff

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Louise W, Premier Inn Host at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre (St Mary's Gate) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Hi there

Many thanks for your review,

I'm sorry you found our car park a little tight, it can seem that way if you are a first time visitor to St Mary's Gate.

I'm pleased you enjoyed our bar and restaurant and will pass your lovely comments on to our team.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 7, 2017

how ever breakfast not as good as other premier inns we have stayed in. queue formed at breakfast bar, items missing off menu ,if you had waited for hashbrowns your other items would have been cold,staff seemed to be saying sorry to customers to often.it may be because the breakfast bar is to small. hope this is a constructive criticism.

Room Tip: have breakfast early.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Hi there

Many thanks for your review

I can only apologise that you found our breakfast to be somewhat dissapointing.
I can only assume it must have been a very busy morning for items to missing off the menu although this does not excuse your experience with us.
I will certainly pass your comments on to our chef and do hope you return to us again in the future .
Kind Regards.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I travel around the country regularly and usually always use PI, however Sheffield was outdated and not up to usual standard.
The room was clean and the staff were very friendly, however the tv was tiny, so small I could barely watch it, the sink for the bathroom was in the bedroom. The tv did not turn on, I called reception which didn’t answer, I then walked down and the polite staff came to my room and said it ‘takes a few moments to warm up’. I would not stay at this hotel again, it is in need of a refurbishment.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Hi there

Many thanks for your honest review of our hotel.

Whilst our hotel may appear outdated in comparison to other Premeir Inns we work hard to maintain it and pride ourself on our number 1 status onTrip Advisor despite "being in need of refurbishmnet".

Our amazing team ensure that guests return time and time again despite this.

It is a shame you will not choose to stay with us again, however I'm pleased Premier Inn is your choice of hotels when you are travelling.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Another excellent stay in the friendly Sheffield Premier inn! A Premier inn is a Premier inn, but this one just seems that much more personal. That is down to the staff who can’t do enough for you and are very friendly, thank you!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Hi there,

What a lovely review to read!!

This certainly made me smile when I read this.

I will pass on your lovely comments to our team and make their day as much as you've made mine :-)

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.