1,456 results
All reviewscity centrest marys gatesecure parkingcar parkshower and toiletring roadthird floormeal dealecclesall roadall you can eaton site parkingself servicekey cardfamily roomgood nights sleepexcellent stayexcellent value for money
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Stayed here as commuting to University from Nottingham and was there two days on trot. Excellent and easy to follow directions to and from the University. Secure parking which the other Sheffield Premier Inn did not offer. Clean room and friendly staff - slightly disappointed about no bath, but the shower was excellent!

The only downside was that although with a £29 room, you expect there to be additional costs, dinner and a two glasses of wine ended up being about £20 from the restaurant. Not bad for what I ate but was disappointed with the slow service, took about half hour for dinner to arrive by which time I'd finished a glass of wine and ended up ordering a second... if I'd known dinner would have taken a while to arrive, I'd have brought the bottle of wine!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2011

6 of us stayed here for 1 night as our company was in Sheffield for the day and evening, i've got to say i was very suprised by this hotel in a good way. The staff we're all fantastic from start to finish chatting to us at the bar, booking us taxi's and providing us with a great breakfast for a saturday morning.
I'm originally from Sheffield and was really pleased finind a hotel close to the town centre and Ecclesall road with all it's bars shopping and restaurants, plus free parking included.
Pound for pound the best hotel i've stayed in in Sheffield.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2011

We have just returned from a two night stay here.

This must be one of the best Premier Inns we have used. The room was a good size and very clean. There are no baths in these rooms, which I normally prefer, but the shower was so good that I was very happy to use that instead.

The staff were without exception very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was so good that we decided to have dinner there both nights.

The location is just a few minutes walk from the town centre.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret J
Reviewed December 17, 2011

When i arrived at the hotel i was greated by a receptionist called Kate. She was very friendly and welcoming. She had a huge smile on her face which immediately put me in a good mood. When i arrived in my room i was pleased to see that it was a large spacious room with a place for me to work at a desk. I would however suggest to them that better lighting in rooms would be advised. I had prebooked what is called a meal deal, very good value for money. When i arrived at the restaurant in the evening i was greated by 2 females. Called Chloe and Nicole. they greated me with two big grins and very quickly showed me to a table. Once seated Chloe talked me through how the Meal Deals works as i had not had one before. She was very friendly and enquired about the kind og work that i do and we very quickly got into a deep convosation. As the night went on the two girls became very busy and The Chef Dave started to bring out meals to the tables. He was very charming and offered sauces and extra drinks. I think this was very good as he isn't normally in the public eye. The two girls worked very hard that evening and i give credit to them. A third person would have been nice, to give them some support. I gave the girls a large tip for there excellant service. Once back in my room with a very nice large glass of Shiraz i began my work in a very comfortable manner. My nights sleep was excellent and would very much like to stay here again whenever im back working in sheffield. On breakfast in the morning Chloe was there again. Nice to see the same faces. She explained all the buffet to myself and made sure everything was ok with my food throughout. A female Chef in the mornings cooks some amazing sausages. I would reccommed this hotel to all my friends and collegues.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Took a little finding but probably our own fault.

Very modern with computer check in.

Lovely room but little odd having sink outside the bathroom.

Breakfast was first class.

Staff very helpfull.