- The atmosphere, relaxed and young!
- Decent American food, honest, tasty and simple!
- Decoration, walls full of images of the greatest Americans icons. And on the roof there´s a small train going around and around non stopping.
- Service: Quick, efficient and friendly.
- Too small, so the tables are very closed to each others.
- Parking can be tricky
- maybe not a good option to a big group
WILL I RETURN?
I did and I will many times for sure!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.