“Very nice”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great restaurant, love the food especially their special cheese burger, the train overhead provides entertainment the only downside is the lighting inside its quite dark and the atmosphere is a bit subdued but overall a great place to eat!

1  Thank bethsmartie

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Burgers are still the best in Sheffield after all these years. Service is quick. Usually very busy early Saturday evenings but you can grab a drink at the bar while you wait for a table.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Best chilli nachos I've ever had honestly they are to die for don't ever change them please
Very good friendly service and lots to eat don't over order
Good selection of American style burgers and meals and enchiladas and burritos etc
Good value for all te family and great fun atmosphere
Kids always ask to go here if they have the choice

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We arrived unannounced as a group of 9, they already obviously had a large group already booked, but they gave us that table immediately and sorted another for that group later.

i shared the combo platter for starters, Chicken wings, Cheese Dippers and Ribs, we chose the Louisiana hot sauce as our dip - wow, it's the best I've had in England, very hot and great taste, the wings and cheese was great, the ribs - they are in a class of their own, huge and delicious.

For mains I had the dinosaur ribs, which was six more of the same ones as the starter, again huge, tender & delicious, loaded with meat and a minimum of fat. Served with chips, which were perfect, and coleslaw and green salad, well I couldn't finish them, but enjoyed the two I took home for lunch the next day as much as those on the night.

Service was excellent, they were pretty busy but it didn't seem to take long to be served drinks and both courses, every member of staff was very friendly and helpful.

Frankly I'm amazed at some the previous negative comments, it's like it's a different place to the one I visited. The train is kind of a talking point but tbh after my first look I didn't really watch it again.

In short if you want 5 star dining this is not the place for you, but if you want great ribs and plenty of it - I defy you to find better in Sheffield, we're already discussing our next visit.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Four of us ate at this restaurant last Tuesday and were amazed at how busy it was on a Tuesday night. However we were seated and left to select what to eat which was a very difficult choice. Everything on the menu sounded appetising but eventually, we made our choices. Steaks cooked to perfection, a delicious burger and a burrito all vanished off plates very quickly. The restaurant was lovely and warm and very welcoming and we would certainly eat here again. Quite a few families in when we were there but this did in no way detract.