“HUGE portions and happy staff”

Two Steps Fisheries
Ranked #268 of 1,492 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is my local chippy. It is take away only. The staff are always incredibly cheerful with lots of smiles. A large chips is enough for a family of three. My son usually has sausage, I love the fish, my wife just has the chips. Good mushy peas and curry sauce. I can honestly say that we have never been disappointing by a meal from this shop and I like that it has been there for over 100 years - it is part of the character of the area.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I dont eat meat or fish, but the others in the family do

Always fab chips and the family love the fish

Shame the Banner Cross - Three Steps chippy, is no where near as good

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Wonderful fresh cod - can't think of a place that serves better and massive portions. Mushy peas done right. I go there every Friday I'm in Sheffield.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Always good, always fresh, and it doesnt cost the earth.

IMHO its the best chippy in Sheffield. Minor niggle would be you will have to wait but its worth waiting for.

1  Thank Sheffield1976
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been visiting Two steps for many, many years. I didn't even realise they were on Trip Advisor until Thursday.
I have never had a bad portion of Fish and Chips from T.S.'s which I always have with curry sauce.....'so hang me!!'....
Excellent service, always a smile and a word.
Keep it up guys!