“Daughter's 9th Birthday”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Daughter's 9th Birthday”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Would just like to say we had a wonderful time at Viva Tequilla 2 weeks ago for my Daughter's 9th Birthday. There were 20 of us in our party. We enjoyed our experience as the staff were fantastic they fussed over my daughter and her friends. When it came to ordering the food i mentioned that my daughter could not have anything with garlic or chilli in but to my delight the waiter told me that was no problem the chef would cook whatever we wanted. After our meal the waiters presented her with fudge cake couple of candles and sang Happy birthday to her it made her night as the other girls giggled too.Once again thank you to all the staff.

• Visited March 2013

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“The Best Pizzas in Sheffield”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have gone regulatory to this restaurant for over 10 years. We take our children and usually go early when it opens at 6pm, because at that time it is a great place for families.
The food is consistently good and the value is very good especially on a Monday when I think it's two for one.
We have also been later in the evenings, when the place becomes a bit more of a party venue, sometimes with live entertainment. Whatever time you go the atmosphere, the service and food are all good.

• Visited April 2013
sheffield
“Thanks for a fantastic birthday !”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We visited Viva tequila for a friends hen party (28 of us). The evening was definately one to remember. The restauraunt was full but the staff were very friendly and made for a fun evening. After ordering, the music livened up (we were told this was the restaurants mini disco) and we found ourselves swaying and singing along to some old classics (thats amore, shaddap you face etc). Our food arrived in good time and was enjoyed by all. After eating we a couple of our party were having a little dance and were joined by one of the staff who humoured us most of the night with his moves and shapes (he had a distinct look of lionel ritchie about him). Once everyone in the restaurant had finished eating, our hen was asked onto the stage where she along with some birthday celebrations were given the task of doing a dance to win a cocktail (great fun). Then the disco began. Great music for all tastes played until 1 o clock and then we unfortunately had to go home. Overall, the night was amazing and the atmosphere and staff made it one to remember. Thanks to all at Viva Tequila !!!!! We WILL be returning in the future.

• Visited February 2013
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere and Wonderful Staff.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm a long time customer to Viva Tequila and eat there regularly wether it be just dropping in for a bite to eat or going there for an occasion. Every time I've eaten there I've had a great experience, the food is extremely nice, the prices are priced just right and I consider the staff there as friends they are that kind and helpful and have made myself, friends and family more than welcome they can't do enough for you. I can't understand the negative reviews posted on here as I've never had a bad time there and I've been there for numerous years and if I had a bad time there I wouldn't go back that's for certain but instead of listening to reviews from people who may or may not have ulterior motives use your own judgement and visit them in person, I'm sure you'll go back there again and again and agree with my review.

“Great Chimichangers!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Very nice and authentic feel to this mexican restaurant. Live music and fun whist you eat! Chimichangas highly recommended!

Visited February 2013