Open today: 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Review Highlights
Alpaca pair of walking shoes!

I bought my wife vouchers for the alpaca trek for her birthday earlier this year and recently... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
DanCarmody
Doncaster, United Kingdom
via mobile
Holly hagg community farm alpacas

Had a very enjoyable walk with the alpacas. All adults and children loved it. The walk itself... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Denese M
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sheffield
from $101.71
More Info
from $55.36
More Info
All reviews alpaca trek lovely countryside wonderful animals non profit community project amazing morning take photos an amazing experience walking boots rivelin valley birthday present lovely walk great activity my mum staff were friendly all ages alpacas
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

How good was last Sunday!!!! 15/09/2019 was the date picked for me for my 60th birthday surprise. I was luckily given Trelawney who was the leader of the pack, he was absolutely amazing, leading the way and making sure everyone was safe ( he kept stopping to survey the scene)! Half way round the pleasant local route, we stopped for a feeding break. This was a really nice experience as the Alpaca's are very gentle as they take the food out of your hand.
This was truly a magical experience and a wonderful birthday present! I would like to thank Claire and all her volunteers and the Alpacas, especially Trelawney, for making my day so special. I would definitely recommend this experience for any animal lovers out there!

Claire G, Manager at Holly Hagg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you! Trelawney doesn't often get the mention he deserves and he will appreciate your understanding of his difficult role. I'm so glad you enjoyed the trek. (Good title by the way.)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely loved our time at Holly Hagg yesterday. We were bought a voucher as a gift and knew very little about the adventure that awaited us. Taking around 90mins, we were first introduced to the alpacas by Claire- each one having its own character and role in the herd, then set off for our trek. Such a gorgeous route, through woodlands and bridleways with these amazing creatures. It was a really special day to remember. Holly Hagg is a non-profit organisation such that monies raised from the treks go into the animals upkeep and help to fund free treks for other deserving groups and organisations.

Claire G, Manager at Holly Hagg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you. We really appreciate your lovely review. So glad the alpacas gave you a lovely experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I did a llama walking experience bought for my birthday
What a great experience. The volunteers were very knowledgeable and friendly.the llama and alpacas were very well looked after. We had a great time walking them.

Claire G, Manager at Holly Hagg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

That's great to hear. Thank you Janice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can honestly say what a fantastic day this was yesterday, Claire the leader was very informative telling us all about the alpacas different characters and quirky ways
Santiago is such a funny boy always trying to nibble at the hedge rows and pinch food from the pouch lol
Really enjoyed the whole thing and would highly recommend to anyone , will definitely be back , take note I went in flip flops and they snapped at the end lol sensible shoes definitely required

Claire G, Manager at Holly Hagg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Ah - the lady with flip flops! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and that Santiago won your heart (as usual). Sensible shoes next time ;-)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

A lovely little city farm run by volunteers. The alpacas were absolutely lovely, we were given clear instructions and the guides were warm and friendly . We walked for about an hour with a couple of rests to feed the alpacas and take pictures. We had a fantastic time.

Date of experience: September 2019
Claire G, Manager at Holly Hagg, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Thanks Sandra. So pleased you enjoyed your trek. Your review is appreciated.