“Service outstanding, our waitress”
Review of Miller & Carter

Miller & Carter
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #159 of 1,765 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Service outstanding, our waitress brilliant , the meet and greet was a welcome surprise,the food all beautiful, my brother in law said it was the best steak he’d ever had and he would definitely return ..one of our party had the cauliflower wedge absolutely beautiful, we all thoroughly enjoyed our food..a really nice touch “Happy Birthday “too for the birthday girl on her dessert ... thank you to the team for making my sisters birthday meal a true treat !

Date of visit: January 2020
GeneralManagerAA, Owner at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Write a reviewReviews (498)

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Thank you for an amazing 40th birthday. Staff so accommodating and helpful. Highly recommend. Food was immense, such a shame that your other venue at the centertainment were rude when trying to book there for a table for 10. Their loss, thanks again and we hope to visit again soon.

1  Thank matayas
GeneralManagerAA, Owner at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Matayas

It so inspiring to receive great reviews and as a team we were very proud to read your comments.
We are thrilled we helped to make your special occassion such a positive experience
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us fantastic feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards
Jacquie and The Team

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Dined here with 9 family members for a Birthday meal. Extensive menu options available for all appetites & budgets with quality ingredients used. Fantastic, efficient and friendly staff, where little touches are offered without asking and where nothing is too much trouble. I will definitely be returning and would recommend.

Date of visit: January 2020

Minxy999, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Have eaten in the Carter & Miller at Northampton & their other resturant in sheffield & was looking forward to trying this one & it didn’t disappoint - Lovely restaurant, friendly staff & excellent food

Date of visit: January 2020
GeneralManagerAA, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Annmoody, we are so happy to read such a great review about Miller & Carter Sheffield! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Probably one of the worst meals I’ve eaten out! We had the vegan option, roasted cauliflower. There was no flavourings, soggy couliflower and a side of ‘smashed’ new potatoes. Very dry, no sauces. I asked the staff if I could have something for it as I was struggling to swallow it and was offered beef dripping gravy.

2  Thank Serendipity1331
GeneralManagerAA, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Dear serendipity

We are sorry you did not enjoy your meal at our restaurant.
I will look into this dish to see if we can change it.
As a steak house vegan food is very limited and not something we cook a lot. As I’m sure a vegan restaurant does not offer steak.
I apologize that my team offered you beef dripping sauce or any of our sauces as most have cream in it.
I will pass your comments onto our food development team

Kind Regards