“Pub Food”

Ranked #451 of 1,546 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Dore Moor Inn in Dore Sheffield is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The pub was crowded with diners, I really do not know why. There were 6 of us and the food was very average. I could not eat my main course as I had ordered a beef merlot pie, the beef was very fatty, and not very much of it. I ordered a trio of chocloate dessert and it was so huge, although I had not eaten my main course I had not a chance of getting through the dessert.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Good food in pleasant surroundings. Always appealing specials to try and have yet to have a poor meal. Pleasant and attentive staff so give it a try .

Reviewed November 7, 2012

warm and welcoming, this pub should win an award. the food is delicious. the wines are varied and they also have nice toilets. the only niggle is sauces.... you are offered sauces at the beginning of your meal and they are they taken away, rather than given a selection to choose and select as you eat. please dmi - can we have little sauce packets? thank you

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Sitting at the gateway to the High Peak and Hathersage, we eat at the Door Moor four or five times a year and we are never disappointed. The service is both quick and non intrusive and the surroundings are mainly large settle type seats and tables, giving it a real rustic look. Looking at the Inn photo, the left hand window is the bar area with a dining table in the bay, and the right one a large dining table, both with extensive views over Hope Valley. The rest of the Inn is equally tasteful, and well worth a visit

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went just recently for a meal for two was midweek so quite quite, two meals and couple of drinks just over £30, opting for a pork dish and wild boar burger, was very nice we didnt know what to expect from the dore moor inn as we went in unplanned, though the best accolate i could give it is that I would return without hesatation.