Travelodge Sheffield Meadowhall Hotel
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$68
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$76
$94
$235
$66
Official Site
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$65
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$73
$70
Priceline
All reviewstravel lodgetram stationtransport linkschristmas shoppingshopping tripmeadow hall shopping centreall you can eateasy accessshort walklarge roomplenty of parkinggood sizeconvenient locationcomfy bedcar parkthe air conditioninggood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed here with some friends to attend a family do in Sheffield. Excellent Value for money.. rooms lovely and beds really comfortable. Breakfast buffet style and lots of choice and really nice. One of my party had a couple of issues with the customer service of a member of staff, but all in all, a nice stay.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jane P
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Just come back from an over night stay here. This has to be the best travel lodge we have stayed in!! Room 411 was very spacious and the bed was so comfy. Best nights sleep I've had in a long time. Food was lovely. We had the pizza which was very nice. Only thing that ever so slightly pulls the travel lodge down for me is that it would be nice to have a choice of vegetarian sausages and maybe some mushrooms and or hash browns. Staff were all very friendly and even recommend the tram to us when we told them we were going to the motor point arena. This was definitely very much appreciated and more than likely much cheaper than a taxi

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren G
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I paid £32 for one night here including bed and a cooked breakfast. It was really near the Meadowhall station and thus a fairly convenient location to the Institute of Sport where I had a psychiatry exam. Whilst the traffic was a little noisy in the early evening, and there was some noise occasionally in the corridor from other guests, this was short lived and by night time it was no longer at a disturbing level, and the corridor noise stopped completely! I thus had a very restful night's sleep. It has a very easy and simple feel to it, and at such a great price, I'd strongly recommend it to anyone - especially those doing their CASC psychiatry exam in Sheffield! (though I heard there was one closer to the venue afterwards, so maybe check out that Travelodge too!) I would definitely stay here again, which is more than I had to say for the hotel I stayed at the last time I was up in Sheffield which had been extremely noisy!
Finally, the manager really helped me out by printing out a really important document I needed for the exam, thus showing good hospitable service by the staff too.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Well, positive first lovely rooms recently refurbished very clean and tidy. However, customer service was shocking! I will hold my hands up and say it was partially my fault but they made no effort to assist us with our problem and this resulted in my father having to sleep in the car!! They stated that travelodge no longer "do" family rooms and the 3 of us couldn't stay in 1 room because of "health and safety" very disappointed travelodge, very disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
4  Thank Aimee252
TravelodgeUK, Amy from Customer Services at Travelodge Sheffield Meadowhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Please can you give us some more detail of your stay so we can address your concerns Aimee252. To help us contact you please can you visit our website and select the Contact Us button to give us more detail and be sure to indicate you have left a TripAdvisor review when submitting your details.

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I have to say the staff, the food and the service is brilliant!! Helen and sue are brilliant and I would recommend anyone staying there! The beds were comfy and the location is good! You have the transport links which are a few minutes walk if you want to go the town centre in Sheffield so it's very convenient!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends